Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The new team

Blanc was to good to turn down. Rinsed my club and said goodbye to some cards that's served me well like SMS road to the final and flashback Tevez. Club is bare now but easy to stock back up with untradeable rewards.

4-2-3-1 in game with Luiz and Keane as CDM. Crespo behind Ibra with Figo and Henry wide

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=kig0Rs2kboWJ:FFA19XBO
Class

One of my fave current players is base Lampard. Found him to be class in CM. For an 86 hes better than most normal CMs I've come across

Nice to have that option re Figo!

I got Willian and converted him to ST but not played with him yet.

Harsh mate, I feel your pain.

If you happen to be Xbox I’d take your coins off you if you wrap in ;)
Ha ha, PS4 mate, sorry! Saving up for Gullit now, if they ever release him. Shame he will play like Jozy Altidore on a bad day though.

Same. Been on a massive bad run in rivals. From cusp of division 5 to relegated to 7 between Friday and today.
Couldn't buy a win. Missed 6 pens in a row. Conceding defections, off gks arse, woodwork....you name it.
Played one earlier where my prime icons felt like common bronze. Just ended up f***ing about and letting the oppo have corners.

Theres a bit of discussion on Twitter today about if scripting or dynamic difficulty exists.
I say it has to.
Like someone said the other day you can play someone who you know is good, but your players are all like magic and you beat them and feel a bit embarrassed.
Other games, like I had earlier you know your oppo is shit, but you top class players just act like shit.
I've had prime nesta falling over, out jumped by midgets. Mbappe outpaced by 64 pace Steven defour, neymar falling over in front of goal.

Then a few games later it's like they're TOTS style and beating everything.

Its just fucked up weird

Current team I'm rocking

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=ejaXRB4ZnQdWl:FFA19PS4
Sounds like your experience is mirroring mine. I had one almost went in off the arse of the goalkeeper. He lay prone on the ground next to the ball without making an attempt to retrieve it whilst the striker stepped over him and slammed it into the empty net. I also had at least two defenders closer to the ball which the game wouldn’t allow me to take control of, all I could do was watch and laugh at the stupidity of it all.

How do you link your team on here? I will hit mine up.

Last edited:
Ha ha, PS4 mate, sorry! Saving up for Gullit now, if they ever release him. Shame he will play like Jozy Altidore on a bad day though.

Sounds like your experience is mirroring mine. I had one almost went in off the arse of the goalkeeper. He lay prone on the ground next to the ball without making an attempt to retrieve it whilst the striker stepped over him and slammed it into the empty net. I also had at least two defenders closer to the ball which the game wouldn’t allow me to take control of, all I could do was watch and laugh at the stupidity of it all.

How do you link your team on here? I will hit mine up.
In the app in squad management theres an option to share

I’m in that horrible slide, went from div 4 to 5 this morning, won first game then all players running in treacle since then.

Went from over 1600 points to 1399 in about 3 hours FFS.

Last edited:
Might sell hazard while I can get 130k for him.

Got neymar and Giggs wide left. Rarely use him.
Clubs rinsed at the minute

Nice, I do like Pato but hulk hasn’t done it for me.

Regret not doing talisca.
Both Hulk and Talisca are inconsistent. They are either unstoppable or anonymous, there is no inbetween. Socrates is incredible - I put him on free roam and he is everywhere. His power shots are off the scale if I can find room for a free shot from distance.

Both Hulk and Talisca are inconsistent. They are either unstoppable or anonymous, there is no inbetween. Socrates is incredible - I put him on free roam and he is everywhere. His power shots are off the scale if I can find room for a free shot from distance.

Do you use tactics much?

I hardly use them other than to slow Ronaldinho down as he kept getting knackered at 60 mins.

Getting better but the need to alter a few things imo. Ronaldo never ever misses the target his shooting is far to unrealistic imo. Yes I have just been pummeled by someone using him

Do you use tactics much?

I hardly use them other than to slow Ronaldinho down as he kept getting knackered at 60 mins.
I didn’t but got fed up with all of my passes being intercepted and their passes seemingly going through my players. Went through the team and put them all on aggressive interceptions and my CDMs to stay back and one to cover the middle and the other to cover wing. Also set Pato to get in behind to try and force him into runs. Not really played much with this to tell much difference but anything is worth a try to stop the slump!!

I didn’t but got fed up with all of my passes being intercepted and their passes seemingly going through my players. Went through the team and put them all on aggressive interceptions and my CDMs to stay back and one to cover the middle and the other to cover wing. Also set Pato to get in behind to try and force him into runs. Not really played much with this to tell much difference but anything is worth a try to stop the slump!!

Ha let me know how you get on.

Just gonna make people aware.....the weetabix heed sbc looks a piece of piss:eek::lol:
No IFs needed for the higher rated sbcs

Just gonna make people aware.....the weetabix heed sbc looks a piece of piss:eek::lol:
No IFs needed for the higher rated sbcs
I couldn’t live with myself if I did that! I would rather wait for a real top striker with 5 star weak foot. My team has reached the point now where only end game players are worth completing. Hoping for a Gullit or Ronaldo and praying it’s affordable. Could afford up to 4 million with players I have and coin balance.

Took a break from Rivals and been having a go at the weekly objectives. Naldo one was a real grind, my French team just felt awful, but got him eventually. Ibra one I did relatively easily using this team:
https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=jUzS8qECnQeHT:FFA19PS4

Brought on Musa, Talisca and Hulk in game if needed but didn’t always have to. First one of these teams I have actually enjoyed playing with.

Now using Ibra and Naldo to get the loan Icon, hoping it isn’t one I already own!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back