Fifa 19 UT

With the game being so rigged I really struggle to see how players get better/there are professional players? Do they just know how the game dicks you over and know how stop that from happening? I find it baffling.

After being mostly dreadful for the last week or so I just played online singles with common ligue 1s yesterday to try n get naldo. Surprisingly won 6 out of 8 so only need one more to get him. 3 or 4 just quit when I scored.

Team has been made from the club but it's 4 3 3 and works well I'm if anyone's having a go at it.

Areola

Sarr......heller......mexer?.........kurzawa

Zunga.......mvila........aouar

Cornet........ghoddos.......thuram

Ghoddos (SP) has played better than feckin carniball hulk the useless kernt

After being mostly dreadful for the last week or so I just played online singles with common ligue 1s yesterday to try n get naldo. Surprisingly won 6 out of 8 so only need one more to get him. 3 or 4 just quit when I scored.

Team has been made from the club but it's 4 3 3 and works well I'm if anyone's having a go at it.

Areola

Sarr......heller......mexer?.........kurzawa

Zunga.......mvila........aouar

Cornet........ghoddos.......thuram

Ghoddos (SP) has played better than feckin carniball hulk the useless kernt

I’m 5 wins in and got a regular french league side but sub Neymar, mbappe and Silva in after kick off

I too am disappointed with Hulk, wish I’d done Tallisca.

I’m 5 wins in and got a regular french league side but sub Neymar, mbappe and Silva in after kick off

I too am disappointed with Hulk, wish I’d done Tallisca.

I haven't even bothered with the subs really. Used kimpembe a couple of times if my CBS are getting rinsed off ibra. Haven't really got anyone good from the French league tbh. The key seems to be scoring early and making them quit

Took me 2 games to get my remaining 1 win for Naldo. Absolute worldies from Bongani Zungu to win it. Him and ghouddas have been class for me

Last edited:
I haven't even bothered with the subs really. Used kimpembe a couple of times if my CBS are getting rinsed off ibra. Haven't really got anyone good from the French league tbh. The key seems to be scoring early and making them quit

Took me 2 games to get my remaining 1 win for Naldo. Absolute worldies from Bongani Zungu to win it. Him and ghouddas have been class for me

Ok fair enough mate.

I'll finish Naldo off this week, how is he ?

Ok fair enough mate.

I'll finish Naldo off this week, how is he ?

Only played a couple of squad battles after I'd completed him. First impressions are he's difficult to get past but once they are, he won't catch them :) don't think he will ever get barged off the ball and he's absolutely lethal at corners.

Overall first impressions decent value, just a bit slow. But maybe his slowness is just down to me usually being an absolute pace whore :lol:

Think I am reaching the point of not wanting to play the game anymore. I have had the worst run of results in all the time playing the game and have just over 900 skill points. Some of the stuff happening just defies belief. Conceded countless last minute goals, hit the post more times than I thought possible and gave away a ridiculous amount of penalties when I haven’t been in control of the player committing the “foul”.

Played one game where I drew 3-3. Completely dominated the game but all 3 of his goals were from deflections or rebounds in the box landing straight at the feet of an unmarked player with an empty net. In all of the occasions I have hit the post, not one has rebounded to one of my players. How is it possible??

It is a real shame as I have a club stacked with good players and 2 million coins but I am beginning to hate the game as it makes me want to smash in the tv. Think I will take a break for a week or two and just do SBCs.

Tempted but think ill pass. Upgrade prime icons are a joke. Wanted to upgrade Figo, didnt expect it to be another 1m coins!

Nice to have that option re Figo!

I got Willian and converted him to ST but not played with him yet.

Think I am reaching the point of not wanting to play the game anymore. I have had the worst run of results in all the time playing the game and have just over 900 skill points. Some of the stuff happening just defies belief. Conceded countless last minute goals, hit the post more times than I thought possible and gave away a ridiculous amount of penalties when I haven’t been in control of the player committing the “foul”.

Played one game where I drew 3-3. Completely dominated the game but all 3 of his goals were from deflections or rebounds in the box landing straight at the feet of an unmarked player with an empty net. In all of the occasions I have hit the post, not one has rebounded to one of my players. How is it possible??

It is a real shame as I have a club stacked with good players and 2 million coins but I am beginning to hate the game as it makes me want to smash in the tv. Think I will take a break for a week or two and just do SBCs.

Harsh mate, I feel your pain.

If you happen to be Xbox I’d take your coins off you if you wrap in ;)

Same. Been on a massive bad run in rivals. From cusp of division 5 to relegated to 7 between Friday and today.
Couldn't buy a win. Missed 6 pens in a row. Conceding defections, off gks arse, woodwork....you name it.
Played one earlier where my prime icons felt like common bronze. Just ended up f***ing about and letting the oppo have corners.

Theres a bit of discussion on Twitter today about if scripting or dynamic difficulty exists.
I say it has to.
Like someone said the other day you can play someone who you know is good, but your players are all like magic and you beat them and feel a bit embarrassed.
Other games, like I had earlier you know your oppo is shit, but you top class players just act like shit.
I've had prime nesta falling over, out jumped by midgets. Mbappe outpaced by 64 pace Steven defour, neymar falling over in front of goal.

Then a few games later it's like they're TOTS style and beating everything.

Its just fucked up weird

Current team I'm rocking

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=ejaXRB4ZnQdWl:FFA19PS4

Last edited:

Back