Fifa 19 UT

Only used him for a few games, so far he seems decent but not as good as his stats would suggest. However for a centre back his passing is very good, and ideal if you play out for the back a lot.

Ah not so bad then cheers.

I’ve also just got Allan from the Italian league SBC, read some good reviews on Futbin for him.

Just came up against someone with 4 prime moments icons in the team in rivals. f***ing loan players! Use ya own players man ffs:mad::lol:
I just gave up once 97 Ronaldo powered a 20 yarder from nigh on the by line into the top corner.

I don't mind icons, I'll have me 6th by next week. But I hate it when people use loan players....I've got f***ing toty neymar sitting there with 10 games on him and I don't use it!!!

Rant ower:lol:

Well the fut birthday cards are ridiculous

Last edited:
Well I thought the handicapping was ridiculous on rivals this year but I’ve never seen anything like what the weekend league has thrown at me, I’ve had 6 games won 1 where the poor fucker I played was ridiculously handicapped. I’ve now barely scored a goal in the next 5. Players slow,can’t pass the ball, never a player controlled by me nearest their man,switches to a player in a worse position than the one I need every time. Conceding every shot practically or each shot leads to a goal. Absolutely f***ing ridiculous. I reiterate im shite and I know it,these players would beat me regardless of Douglas costa getting outpaced with a 10yard head start off a standard kompany or dries mertens putting the ball 6yards wide from 2 yards out in the middle of goal. 25 more games to try and redeem it for a possible useful prize

Game is hating me at the moment. Lost about 400 rivals points and getting absolutely no luck in games. Got an Ultimate pack for FUT Birthday and got Savic 83 as the best card. Opened 12 other packs I had saved and got one 83 from all of them!!!
Then had a game for one of the weekly objectives. Hit the post or bar 4 times in the game and lost 3-1 to an opponent who had 3 shots on target. One of his goals was a rebound off the post straight to his striker. Aaaarrgghhh ....

Game is hating me at the moment. Lost about 400 rivals points and getting absolutely no luck in games. Got an Ultimate pack for FUT Birthday and got Savic 83 as the best card. Opened 12 other packs I had saved and got one 83 from all of them!!!
Then had a game for one of the weekly objectives. Hit the post or bar 4 times in the game and lost 3-1 to an opponent who had 3 shots on target. One of his goals was a rebound off the post straight to his striker. Aaaarrgghhh ....
I played earlier and lost 4 goals from 3 shots by the oppo. One cane back off bar and hit me CB and went in. Another goal was from a pen where I never touched the controller to concede it.

Theres sometimes games it's just decided you're getting beat in

Aye. Earlier my flashback dani alves was getting rinsed by the oppos midfielder. I looked and it was 64 pace Burnley Steven Defour.
Theres defo some scripting goes on to handicap your team sometimes

Last edited:
I suppose it depends on when your wins and losses came.

The division is more of an indicator of your ability / rating rather than record.

Don’t forget though fifa is bullshit!
Started of terribly like a record of 20 defeats and 1 win haha. But gradually making ground. Decent team now like.
Got the Rashford 88 card pink one unreal player on it

Back