Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice, best I got was an 84 that might sell for 9k if I’m lucky.
MM rewards have been shite this year but recently I've picked up 10k silver's and got another 2 this week.
It's worth doing the bronze sbcs in each icon tbh. Cardiff CBs go for 17k for example.
Same with wolves full backs and many other clubs

I’m in a rut here with this piece of shit, I’ve won about 6 games from 30 gone from 600+ skill rating to 290. Got 3 regular shaftings, I go 2 nil up then lose 3-2. Equalise from 2 down and the game kicks me signal meaning a loss. And just some severe lag means I have the racing on screen for 4/5 seconds making it unplayable at times. f***ing bastard EA

I’m in a rut here with this piece of shit, I’ve won about 6 games from 30 gone from 600+ skill rating to 290. Got 3 regular shaftings, I go 2 nil up then lose 3-2. Equalise from 2 down and the game kicks me signal meaning a loss. And just some severe lag means I have the racing on screen for 4/5 seconds making it unplayable at times. f***ing bastard EA

Because fifa.

Not played since disastrous WL last week. Thought I would try the silver Brazil challenge and my bad luck is continuing. Lost 6 on the bounce with terrible gameplay: EA is proper trolling me at the moment.

1 game between Gold 3 and Silver 1. 1 game left with 1 win required... of corse I had 3 games to win with 5 left so I’m sure we all know what’s going to happen...

I'm one of the few players in the world are completely new to this, only bought it last week :lol:

Obviously I'm far too far far behind to get a decent team but I'd like to try to get an icon.

I'm confused to as to how though; so far as I can see all of the icon SBCs reauire you to already have an icon?

Also, any other general tips for a complete noob as to how to improve my team and get better?

I'm one of the few players in the world are completely new to this, only bought it last week :lol:

Obviously I'm far too far far behind to get a decent team but I'd like to try to get an icon.

I'm confused to as to how though; so far as I can see all of the icon SBCs reauire you to already have an icon?

Also, any other general tips for a complete noob as to how to improve my team and get better?

Chemistry is key. I’d build a team around a league to start with. If you’ve played fifa before if you look at the catalogue you can get a few bonuses (like 1000 coins for playing a game) which I think are the key to getting started.

Squad builders are essential for getting some players to start with and have been the reason I have the team I have.

I wouldn’t look at icons just until you have a good basic team first. Look at lists online for cheap options then upgrade from there. I built a Bundesliga team doing that and gradually updated from there.

Hope that helps somehow.

I’ve got a semi decent team of:

Allison
Robertson
Sanchez
Bailly
Walker
Fabinho
Eriksen
Firmino
Hazard
Salah
aubameyang

I literally have no idea how you manage those SBC to get icons etc it seems impossible the amount of coins it must cost just to get one? Mind, I often play people with full icon or totw squads and seem to win more than against gold squads so not sure I should bother

I’ve got a semi decent team of:

Allison
Robertson
Sanchez
Bailly
Walker
Fabinho
Eriksen
Firmino
Hazard
Salah
aubameyang

I literally have no idea how you manage those SBC to get icons etc it seems impossible the amount of coins it must cost just to get one? Mind, I often play people with full icon or totw squads and seem to win more than against gold squads so not sure I should bother

I got lucky early on in that I got the 91 rated Socrates and kante. Still have kante but after 100 odd games I flogged Socrates n bought the 90 Figo n 92 van nistelrooy.

Never had owt decent for ages but did that Belgian left mid special card sbc today out of boredom n got the yellow pulisic card in the rewards. Ideal

I got lucky early on in that I got the 91 rated Socrates and kante. Still have kante but after 100 odd games I flogged Socrates n bought the 90 Figo n 92 van nistelrooy.

Never had owt decent for ages but did that Belgian left mid special card sbc today out of boredom n got the yellow pulisic card in the rewards. Ideal

I’ve had fuck all like, best I’ve had was a totw izzo and it was more benifcial to quick sell him than it was to sell on the market :oops:. I just take the coins from rivals now as I’ve gave up on packs.

What’s the view of who’s the best player in game? I’ve never had him in this UT but griezman always seems to get on the end of everything and score from everywhere against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back