Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Henry 90 in the free pack .

Had some beers and lost some poor champs games. Then raged to spend 300k on the half price packs. Got nowt haha

My pack luck has been class this year like. Still wish I didn't waste the 300 k though. Considering I have put no money in apart from 20 notes my team is horrible. 6 icons

Relegation has prompted me for a bit of advice from the old wise SMB...

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=b02cRdyWnP1K9:FFA19PS4

This is my team currently. I change the right side of my pitch whenever I need a bit of fitness with - Joelinton, Bellarabi, Witsel and that Special Europa blah blah blah Havertz coming in.

It’s not a special team as you guys can see but just thinking about upgrading aspects of it. Probably a better striker required for my premier league version and all of my Bundesliga players who come in probably need an upgrade too.

Any advice? £190k in my bank...

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=b02cRdyWnP1K9:FFA19PS4

This is my team currently. I change the right side of my pitch whenever I need a bit of fitness with - Joelinton, Bellarabi, Witsel and that Special Europa blah blah blah Havertz coming in.

It’s not a special team as you guys can see but just thinking about upgrading aspects of it. Probably a better striker required for my premier league version and all of my Bundesliga players who come in probably need an upgrade too.

I love 86 Arnautavic who would do a good job down the middle, 60k or so.

I feel a bit hard done to with pack luck this year. Mbappe is probably the only player of any real value I have packed. Got Kroos, Godin and a few other high rated players, but none of them are worth much. I have got a pretty good team but have had to work hard for it.

I have done a lot of League SBCs, namely: CSL (x5); Championship (x4); Japanese (x5); Serie A, Liga NOS, Superlig and Bundesliga (x3); La Liga and Premier League (x2); and all the others once each. That’s a lot of packs ...... :eek:

I feel a bit hard done to with pack luck this year. Mbappe is probably the only player of any real value I have packed. Got Kroos, Godin and a few other high rated players, but none of them are worth much. I have got a pretty good team but have had to work hard for it.

I have done a lot of League SBCs, namely: CSL (x5); Championship (x4); Japanese (x5); Serie A, Liga NOS, Superlig and Bundesliga (x3); La Liga and Premier League (x2); and all the others once each. That’s a lot of packs ...... :eek:

I think there’s been a mix up and Prehab has your share of luck! :D

Aguero is stupidly good, I got him for 85k I think it was.

Last edited:
I'm going to buy this today.

Just the standard edition.

If I buy pre-owned are there any codes etc I'll miss out on?

WL is a joke, I got 6 wins in my first 9 games. At times I felt I could put my pad down and win everything was going my way. after that I got 5 wins in 18 to put me on 11. Strange how you always at least get 11.

WL is just too exhausting like :)

I can barely play more than 20 games.

11 wins from 21 again.
I had the worst ever WL: 3 wins from 12 on Friday, conceded some outrageous goals and the button delay was horrific. Couldn’t bring myself to play again for the rest of the weekend! Finished Gold 2 last week as well.

How comes my players get bounced about all over off the opposition yet every nudge I make gets a yellow card. Twice over the weekend I had my centre forward sent off (2nd yellows) for barging the keeper even though I wasnt controlling the player. I concede an alrming amount of goals from kick off as well. Also noticed loads now spamming long balls from left / right back to the wings, absolute 60 yard wonder passes

How comes my players get bounced about all over off the opposition yet every nudge I make gets a yellow card. Twice over the weekend I had my centre forward sent off (2nd yellows) for barging the keeper even though I wasnt controlling the player. I concede an alrming amount of goals from kick off as well. Also noticed loads now spamming long balls from left / right back to the wings, absolute 60 yard wonder passes

Because fifa :D

Because fifa :D

I'm not the best, a proper 50 percent win ratio-er and I probably overly rely on speedy wingers and crossing but dear me hew my players despite having 70 n 80 odd physical become proper pussies once the whistle goes :)

I've seen men like fabinho and Ruud van nistelrooy bullied by weaklings like van aanholt n mesut ozil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back