Fifa 19 UT

What’s the view of who’s the best player in game? I’ve never had him in this UT but griezman always seems to get on the end of everything and score from everywhere against me.
I packed him but sold him. He was useless but that might be my style of play.
For me id say neymar. Had his gold card since early on and he's a beast.

I did flashback Torres but what they didn't tell you is he was a flashback to his Chelsea days:lol::lol:. Absolutely f***ing useless. I used him to complete prime moments Giggs instead

I packed him but sold him. He was useless but that might be my style of play.
For me id say neymar. Had his gold card since early on and he's a beast.

I did flashback Torres but what they didn't tell you is he was a flashback to his Chelsea days:lol::lol:. Absolutely f***ing useless. I used him to complete prime moments Giggs instead

I regret not doing Ibra flashback as he kills me when someone knows how to use him.

Yeah went for him mate.

Also did the new Hulk thing so see how he works out tomorrow in place of Pato most likely.
Let me know what Hulk is like as I am thinking of doing him to convert to a striker. Currently trying to grind Talisca through the silver challenge. Managed 7 wins so far out of god knows how many games. It’s the sweatiest thing I have ever done, worse even than WL!!

Let me know what Hulk is like as I am thinking of doing him to convert to a striker. Currently trying to grind Talisca through the silver challenge. Managed 7 wins so far out of god knows how many games. It’s the sweatiest thing I have ever done, worse even than WL!!

Wow good luck with that mate.

Just trying Hulk out today.

Not sure if he’s worth it but then again I’ve had one of those days where Fifa hates me.

I’ve tried a few versions of Hulk this game and he’s never really done it for me but thought this one might, I played him as striker with Neymar playing off him but he seemed sluggish, I barely got any long shots going either which is a shame as I reckon he’ll smash them. I’ll keep him involved and hope for improvement but at the moment flashbacks Pato is better.

Last edited:
Wow good luck with that mate.

Just trying Hulk out today.

Not sure if he’s worth it but then again I’ve had one of those days where Fifa hates me.

I’ve tried a few versions of Hulk this game and he’s never really done it for me but thought this one might, I played him as striker with Neymar playing off him but he seemed sluggish, I barely got any long shots going either which is a shame as I reckon he’ll smash them. I’ll keep him involved and hope for improvement but at the moment flashbacks Pato is better.
Cheers for that. Think I might do him anyway, he will go well with Talisca and Socrates in midfield or alongside Flashback Pato up front. I have 1.3 million coins and a club full of players so it’s not much of a gamble. Also debating whether to sell my base Socrates and do the PM version SBC. I love the base version but a bit scared that the PM version might be a disappointment so don’t know whether to just hang on for Gullit.

Eventually got Talisca, but playing with silvers was awful. Passing completely random and the finishing was a complete lottery. Difficult even getting a game as people would quit on you all the time. Only had one or two home games as people advertising home team wins would quit unless they were home team! Brings out all the dregs these challenges.

Cheers for that. Think I might do him anyway, he will go well with Talisca and Socrates in midfield or alongside Flashback Pato up front. I have 1.3 million coins and a club full of players so it’s not much of a gamble. Also debating whether to sell my base Socrates and do the PM version SBC. I love the base version but a bit scared that the PM version might be a disappointment so don’t know whether to just hang on for Gullit.

Eventually got Talisca, but playing with silvers was awful. Passing completely random and the finishing was a complete lottery. Difficult even getting a game as people would quit on you all the time. Only had one or two home games as people advertising home team wins would quit unless they were home team! Brings out all the dregs these challenges.

Sounds like a right slog.

I had IF Talisca for a bit and he was either mint or rubbish.

I constantly struggled for a Brazil CAM Athens for 91 Ronaldinho in a pack so that was (luckily) sorted.

What the fuck is it with the goalkeeper f***ing off out wide when defending direct free kicks? Conceded twice tonight through this bullshit. Back on a bad streak again now. Love this game

What the fuck is it with the goalkeeper f***ing off out wide when defending direct free kicks? Conceded twice tonight through this bullshit. Back on a bad streak again now. Love this game

Is there a way you can take control of your keepers position ?

I’m guessing they must be cos sometimes it’s obvious my opponent shifts there’s but nee idea how to do it.

Is there a way you can take control of your keepers position ?

I’m guessing they must be cos sometimes it’s obvious my opponent shifts there’s but nee idea how to do it.
Fuck knows for definite how it happens. I can only think it’s when I pres to jump with it being y on me pad which is usually to bring keeper forward and he doesn’t take the freekick when expecting it. Either way it doesn’t explain him running away from goal.

Me othe new getting bummed tactic is losing by 1 with 5 minutes left and a f***ing huge force field stopping me closing anybody down or push any players forward whilst they just pass it around at the back

Right stick controls the goalkeeper, think you have to press it in and then hold it to move him, guessing you are doing that without realising?

Any decent rewards this morning?

I’m opening mine soon but don’t know whether to go tradable or not.

Went tradable and got one 83 and one 84, FFS.

Last edited:
Right stick controls the goalkeeper, think you have to press it in and then hold it to move him, guessing you are doing that without realising?
Possibly mate,I’ve had a fart about with it and sometimes it does happen. I like to move a defender back sometimes onto the line and if he changes kicker it could be my controlled player changes.

Just bought this the other day, any major gameplay changes aside from timed shooting and how important is it?

What’s OP this year just so I know what to look out for when I decide to start playing online games? :lol:

Back