Fifa 19 UT

People paused at the start to bring on a player that would otherwise have shit chem. I've had it happen once so far.

They also paused to change tactics, which has been negated this year by the new tactic feature. Central tactics were strong last year, but most of the really good players were wide. So people would start with a 4-3-2-1 which was easy to get chemistry on, and switch to a 4-1-2-1(2) or 4-3-1-2 in game. You can now do that without pausing.

They also paused to change tactics, which has been negated this year by the new tactic feature. Central tactics were strong last year, but most of the really good players were wide. So people would start with a 4-3-2-1 which was easy to get chemistry on, and switch to a 4-1-2-1(2) or 4-3-1-2 in game. You can now do that without pausing.
i wasn't aware you could do this

Well after hammering fifa for years probably fifa 06 was the start.

I’d say this was isn’t that bad actually, probably better than in recent years

Only thing I’d complain about is other players :lol:

I’ve only played UT so far. 5-3-11 I thinks my record. I’d say I’m not really a bad player either tbh. I just can’t see any aspect of Handicap (for once)— I’m happy about that tbf.

My teams just so bad, and every team I come up against is like 84+ rating against my 78.

I’m point blank refusing to pay another penny on points, because I live away now and rarely play. (I probably would have if I still lived in SR8 mind:lol:)

Anyway teams 442
Bravo
Moreno
Luiz
Stones
Coleman (he’s f***ing rubbish btw)

Bernardo silva
Henderson
Herrea
Bernardo

Josh king
Big arnny

Came up against some black infirm card of PEA and a blue Lucas last game.

Anyone got any decent tactics/ decent player suggestions. I’m bastard desperate

Well after hammering fifa for years probably fifa 06 was the start.

I’d say this was isn’t that bad actually, probably better than in recent years

Only thing I’d complain about is other players :lol:

I’ve only played UT so far. 5-3-11 I thinks my record. I’d say I’m not really a bad player either tbh. I just can’t see any aspect of Handicap (for once)— I’m happy about that tbf.

My teams just so bad, and every team I come up against is like 84+ rating against my 78.

I’m point blank refusing to pay another penny on points, because I live away now and rarely play. (I probably would have if I still lived in SR8 mind:lol:)

Anyway teams 442
Bravo
Moreno
Luiz
Stones
Coleman (he’s f***ing rubbish btw)

Bernardo silva
Henderson
Herrea
Bernardo

Josh king
Big arnny

Came up against some black infirm card of PEA and a blue Lucas last game.

Anyone got any decent tactics/ decent player suggestions. I’m bastard desperate

If you've been playing it for years, get the coin boosts from the catalogue on and play games to build up coins. You can do the Lucas POTM card for 45k, and you get packs back with it as well. Do the league, nation and hybrid SBCs as well. Sell anything you don't use.

I stick £30 in at the start every year, then just grind out after that. This year I packed CR7 from a 7.5k pack while it was in early access, which has given me a hell of a head start once I'd sold him.

I've rinsed most of my coins now like, but I've got a team that'll last until team of the season now against most teams.

4-1-2-1-2 (2)

Ederson

Walker
Van Dijk
Luiz
Alex Sandro

Kante

Fernandinho
Dembele

Mkhitaryan

Jesus
Lucas POTM (on 7 chem as a RF)

I've only been playing Div Rivals and a bit of squad battles on legendary. Not sure I can be fucked on with FUT champs this year.

If you've been playing it for years, get the coin boosts from the catalogue on and play games to build up coins. You can do the Lucas POTM card for 45k, and you get packs back with it as well. Do the league, nation and hybrid SBCs as well. Sell anything you don't use.

I stick £30 in at the start every year, then just grind out after that. This year I packed CR7 from a 7.5k pack while it was in early access, which has given me a hell of a head start once I'd sold him.

I've rinsed most of my coins now like, but I've got a team that'll last until team of the season now against most teams.

4-1-2-1-2 (2)

Ederson

Walker
Van Dijk
Luiz
Alex Sandro

Kante

Fernandinho
Dembele

Mkhitaryan

Jesus

I've only been playing Div Rivals and a bit of squad battles on legendary. Not sure I can be fucked on with FUT champs this year.
Cheers mate, aye I’ve whacked them on. The 1k ones. I’m level 97 iirc haha

Is that Lucas good? Seen loads with him!

I normally spend 50 a year I’d say but just pointless this time.

Which of your players have you found really good to use bud?

Can anyone tell me in simple terms what the ‘seasons’ version of UT is now please ?
Division rivals

You play 5 games which sets your skill level and a division to put you in.

Then when you play you play vs people in same division as you. You get skill points as well as coins for winning.

The higher in rankings you get the better your end of week rewards.

You can also get promoted or relegated depending on how good / shit you do.
Higher the ranking the better your rewards (ie doing well in division 3 will give better end of week rewards than winning loads in division 8)

One thing I can't work out (forgive my naivety) is why some cards, like 84 Davinson Sanchez, are going for massive amounts, like BIN of 80k and start of 50k and other, higher rated players of same position go for like 20k??:confused:

Last edited:
Division rivals

You play 5 games which sets your skill level and a division to put you in.

Then when you play you play vs people in same division as you. You get skill points as well as coins for winning.

The higher in rankings you get the better your end of week rewards.

You can also get promoted or relegated depending on how good / shit you do.
Higher the ranking the better your rewards (ie doing well in division 3 will give better end of week rewards than winning loads in division 8)

One thing I can't work out (forgive my naivety) is why some cards, like 84 Davinson Sanchez, are going for massive amounts, like BIN of 80k and start of 50k and other, higher rated players of same position go for like 20k??:confused:

Thanks for that mate!

It penalises me a bit then cos I don’t get the chance to play the game regularly so if I have a run of days where I don’t play then I’ll lose out.

The old method was more boring but easier to dip in and out of, shame they couldn’t have ran both.

No idea re prices soz.

They'll be less of him released and sold on and he's probably a beast in this game i.e. Fifa 19 version of Bakayoko.

Going by the Futbin comments that seems to be case.

Last edited:
How does bronze pack method operate @prehab26? pls help a brother out

Watch videos on youtube will be better than someone on here explaining.

Open 400 coin packs, sell anything that will sell and store the rest of the players in your club. Bin the kits/balls/badges.

Stack player fitness, in your club. Sell all squad fitness (usually 600 coins, so if you hit one of them you've made money instantly).

The players you store in your club, you need to keep an eye on SBCs/Marquee Match ups. And sell them when they have value.

It's a long, drawn out process but over time you will make coins.

Watch videos on youtube will be better than someone on here explaining.

Open 400 coin packs, sell anything that will sell and store the rest of the players in your club. Bin the kits/balls/badges.

Stack player fitness, in your club. Sell all squad fitness (usually 600 coins, so if you hit one of them you've made money instantly).

The players you store in your club, you need to keep an eye on SBCs/Marquee Match ups. And sell them when they have value.

It's a long, drawn out process but over time you will make coins.
Appreciate it doctor dixon, cheers mate

Appreciate it doctor dixon, cheers mate

You tend to get a feel for what sells and what doesn't, but the best advice I can give you is to check everything.

Also stack pace attribute cards, then list 10-15 together at 200 BIN. You'll sell most of them, you just might have to cycle them a few times on your transfer list.

You tend to get a feel for what sells and what doesn't, but the best advice I can give you is to check everything.

Also stack pace attribute cards, then list 10-15 together at 200 BIN. You'll sell most of them, you just might have to cycle them a few times on your transfer list.
We in the money now kiddo

4-1-2-1-2 (2)

Ederson

Walker
Van Dijk
Luiz
Alex Sandro

Kante

Fernandinho
Dembele

Mkhitaryan

Jesus

You packed Ronny and that’s all you got for him after selling? Jesus the market must be fucked (I haven’t bought this years’ btw)

Reet, is it worth doing the bronze upgrade sbc's to get some silvers or do that with duplicates?

Back