Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joelinton is canny, big and strong with a good shot, playing at CAM though he covers loads of ground and isn’t always up with the play on any counters. Might switch him with Pato and see how they get on in each other’s position.

Anyone doing Rooney ? His stats look tasty but over 300k according to Futbin.

Joelinton is canny, big and strong with a good shot, playing at CAM though he covers loads of ground and isn’t always up with the play on any counters. Might switch him with Pato and see how they get on in each other’s position.

Anyone doing Rooney ? His stats look tasty but over 300k according to Futbin.
Word on Rooney on Twitter is he's gash in game

I used a few future stars in rivals last night for the craic.
Most were the possible ones. That Wan-bissak or whatever is a hell of a RB of he gets it. It'll probs go to reiss Nelson but his card was shite

Treated myself to sif cavani for weekend league I had terrible start last week but changed my team sold champs league telles for 200k and bought mbappe and cavani. Ended up winning 15 which having lost first six was a canny record. I just know I'm gana end up getting twatted all weekend now I've spent my coins :lol:

Treated myself to sif cavani for weekend league I had terrible start last week but changed my team sold champs league telles for 200k and bought mbappe and cavani. Ended up winning 15 which having lost first six was a canny record. I just know I'm gana end up getting twatted all weekend now I've spent my coins :lol:
It ranks you off the first 5 games, so by losing them it paired you with people equally bad.

Went for future stars Davies. No idea if he’ll be worth it but just rotated a few of my Bundesliga players out to buy again when their price drops in a few days (I assume they’ll drop)

Packs weren’t very good but got Iniesta who I’m selling instantly to find the Bundesliga rebuy.

Did that Joelinton. Tried him in SBs and not bad. Big, strong, fast and powerful. Got 4 goals.
Of course it mattered not cos as 9-1 up on legendary on 93 mins I got a server disconnect:rolleyes::mad: ffs

Decided to try and sell griezmann for much as I can. Can't get away with the card. Seems shite to me

Just got absolutely battered there but equalized in the 90th minute. Ended up winning 5 1. Think I had 5 shots, other bloke had 20 odd :lol::lol:

Just went on and had a 'Message from EA help' about coin distribution and abusing the transfer market.

Anyone else get this? I've not bought any coins so was wondering whether it was a warning or just a usual message.

Just went on and had a 'Message from EA help' about coin distribution and abusing the transfer market.

Anyone else get this? I've not bought any coins so was wondering whether it was a warning or just a usual message.
What dodgy scam you being pulling?

17 wins on weekend league with two games spare. Taking packs this week next improvement for side is that 86 kondogbia and I will never save up for him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back