Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sooner finesses gets nerfed the better imo. Some kernt just brayed a 30 yarder in on the volley from a throw in against me before. Why man hew.

Played 20 WL games. Won 10. Have conceded a long range finesse in pretty much every game.

What dodgy scam you being pulling?

17 wins on weekend league with two games spare. Taking packs this week next improvement for side is that 86 kondogbia and I will never save up for him!

Think it's from spamming the same search to try and get players on the cheap. Apparently they don't like that.

Surely everyone does that :lol:

That's what I thought, it's why I posted asking. The method by the way isn't just doing it once. It's constant. For example, setting the Max Buy Now to 500 and searching constantly for Squad Fitness cards, getting as many as I can over 10-15 minutes then reselling them all for 900 coins.

Can obviously be done with any card, not just Squad Fitness cards, just find these easy to pick up.

That's what I thought, it's why I posted asking. The method by the way isn't just doing it once. It's constant. For example, setting the Max Buy Now to 500 and searching constantly for Squad Fitness cards, getting as many as I can over 10-15 minutes then reselling them all for 900 coins.

Can obviously be done with any card, not just Squad Fitness cards, just find these easy to pick up.
I use two accounts and transfer coins got warned last year but nowt this very easy to get elite three on new accounts and you can get it very quickly 4-5 wins you can have ten accounts on Xbox one

LaLiga SBC likely to drop tonight if anyone is interested. Buy a couple of Munir for cheap if you can, he is the only Gold Barca striker other than Messi and Suarez. Thought I was really clever yesterday and picked up 25 of him for 500 bid, thinking I may potentially make a fortune. Then looking at my won bids afterwards realised he had a card for Athletic Club as well and I had bought them instead!! Wondered why it was so easy :lol:

LaLiga SBC likely to drop tonight if anyone is interested. Buy a couple of Munir for cheap if you can, he is the only Gold Barca striker other than Messi and Suarez. Thought I was really clever yesterday and picked up 25 of him for 500 bid, thinking I may potentially make a fortune. Then looking at my won bids afterwards realised he had a card for Athletic Club as well and I had bought them instead!! Wondered why it was so easy :lol:
I was waiting all weekend. The concept cards were out Saturday for some reason.

2.1k currently. Surely it won't go up much higher than that when you could position change Rafinha from CAM?

Probably end up being the 4-3-3 with the CF and no STs.

Bought 10 at 2.1k, and it looks like he's 4k already. Don't know whether to sell or wait for the SBC to drop.

Last edited:
2.1k currently. Surely it won't go up much higher than that when you could position change Rafinha from CAM?

Probably end up being the 4-3-3 with the CF and no STs.

Bought 10 at 2.1k, and it looks like he's 4k already. Don't know whether to sell or wait for the SBC to drop.
I would wait. If the Premier League one was anything to go by then Gold prices go crazy for 2 days then gradually fall back down over a week to normal price. I sold Kelly, Palace CB, for 3k in the mad scramble after launch and you can now get him close to discard. Some people are just mental and can’t wait a couple of days for the prices to go down.

Fuck all from 16 packs. A few 84s.

Still have a few to complete but gonna leave it as their silver's are going for daft prices. Sold any Spanish from teams I've done.
Not that bothered tbh. I wanted Umtiti and they be threw a curve ball and it's f***ing Aspas. I've got 89 strikers coming out of me ears man:rolleyes::lol:

This patch is f***ing shite. All players have slowed down to the max
They've nixed the entire f***ing game like.

Unless it's meant to be a simulator for playing on wet concrete in divers boots.

I'm not usually critical but for 1st time this version I'm saying games ruined.

My 93 David Silva might as well be not there. Can't pass and bounced of ball.
Prime icon keane no better than Jeff Whitley.

They nerfed daft finesse but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in football. Can't score a bended goal now....even with Neymar lining one up.

I'm playing vs people who score with every shot but my team can't pass 2 yards

It's just fucked

Great patch imo. The exploiters of finesse and constant pressure have been well and truly neutralised. Undefeated since I installed it
I rarely used either. But it feels like whoever I play against is using some kind of uber pressure system (but not losing stamina).

As I say, the main thing I'm failing Is passing. To Me I'm not doing anything different than before. It's just not working.
Tbh it's my central midfield. I know that sounds daft but it's like any pass in that area is just given away.

May take some getting used to but I can't get away with it. To the stage I just gave up earlier. And I don't normally do that:neutral:

Gomez and jiminez weekly rewards players a few 85s in my packs aswell hopefully a decent squad builder this week

Haway lads how do I improve this.

Logon or register to see this image

They're all tradeable and ive got 500k coins. Neymar and Fabinho the only players I wouldn't part with. Mbappe is decent but for 300k coins maybe I can get better bang for my buck?

They've nixed the entire f***ing game like.

Unless it's meant to be a simulator for playing on wet concrete in divers boots.

I'm not usually critical but for 1st time this version I'm saying games ruined.

My 93 David Silva might as well be not there. Can't pass and bounced of ball.
Prime icon keane no better than Jeff Whitley.

They nerfed daft finesse but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in football. Can't score a bended goal now....even with Neymar lining one up.

I'm playing vs people who score with every shot but my team can't pass 2 yards

It's just fucked
So people are scoring against you and because you can't the games nixed? Sounds like it's stopped your style of play that's all.

Haway lads how do I improve this.

Logon or register to see this image

They're all tradeable and ive got 500k coins. Neymar and Fabinho the only players I wouldn't part with. Mbappe is decent but for 300k coins maybe I can get better bang for my buck?
You can't see where to improve? Striker would be a bloody good start.

Last edited:
So people are scoring against you and because you can't the games nixed? Sounds like it's stopped your style of play that's all.

You can't see where to improve? Striker would be a bloody good start.

I move it to 4231 narrow in game and Neymars the striker. The issue with dropping Draxler is chem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back