Fifa 19 UT

What's bpm ?

After over 200 games I sold my icon Socrates just to try some others out.

For his coins I now have rivaldo RVN and Salah. See what they like

Glad you asked too!

Just qualified for my first weekend league this weekend (yes I’m a bit rubbish at Fifa)

First 3 games - the usual. Come up against team of the year players/Icons. So all things considered happy to have won 1 out of 3

Glad you asked too!

Just qualified for my first weekend league this weekend (yes I’m a bit rubbish at Fifa)

First 3 games - the usual. Come up against team of the year players/Icons. So all things considered happy to have won 1 out of 3

I've done 2 weekend leagues. Think I finished silver 1 and silver 3. Found the whole ordeal incredibly stressful and time consuming :)

Yeah it’s exactly that. Did you find it was worth it? Got a bit of work to do today and my girlfriend (no) is going out so trying to balance how worth it is to get Kagawa x 3 in my packs

My red player last time was sakho from palace n I think I got 1 decent player from the packs. It's just the hope of getting a half decent player what kept me going but overall for me probably not worth it

Bronze pack method. Open 400 coin bronze packs. Sell relevant players. League SBC require them and so does the current SBC. Rare English players are fortunes as are PL bronzes. I dump the rest into silver upgrade. Worth it as 3 of the future stars cards are silver base cards too. Keep any Fitness card, stops you buying squad fitness for 1k a pop

Bronze pack method. Open 400 coin bronze packs. Sell relevant players. League SBC require them and so does the current SBC. Rare English players are fortunes as are PL bronzes. I dump the rest into silver upgrade. Worth it as 3 of the future stars cards are silver base cards too. Keep any Fitness card, stops you buying squad fitness for 1k a pop
I have never found this very profitable. I always get players from worthless leagues which is typical of my pack luck this year. Speaking of which I had a Jumbo Premium Gold Players pack from Baresi SBC. 24 gold players and the best rating was 81 ..... I mean come on, this is surely a piss take!!

Who is the player who always does well against you on this game.

Think everytime the opposition have Fekir he does me over
Shit over powered ones for me, who's in game seems to be better than their rating. I can deal with high rated strikers but f***ing Vardy, zaha and Jesus seem to always notch vs me:rolleyes::lol:

Right.....I'm a noob when it comes to some controls. I don't do all these pirrouttes and flicks some do etc. So can some one explain in layman's terms the difference between timed finesse and finesse shots :oops::lol:

Last edited:
Shit over powered ones for me, who's in game seems to be better than their rating. I can deal with high rated strikers but f***ing Vardy, zaha and Jesus seem to always notch vs me:rolleyes::lol:

Right.....I'm a noob when it comes to some controls. I don't do all these pirrouttes and flicks some do etc. So can some one explain in layman's terms the difference between timed finesse and finesse shots :oops::lol:

Don't bother. They are finally getting patched which means they will now be ineffective. Bout time like

Don't bother. They are finally getting patched which means they will now be ineffective. Bout time like
Surely the OP nature of them need to be patched out, but not totally. That type of shot still exists as a thing.

For me if they're taking them virtually totally away then that's too far imo

Pleased the finesse is being sorted, should improve gameplay a little.

I’ve managed to get that Joelinton using players in my club and converted him to CAM behind Pato and Costa with an artist chem card. I’m hammering fifa tomorrow so will see how he gets on!

Pleased the finesse is being sorted, should improve gameplay a little.

I’ve managed to get that Joelinton using players in my club and converted him to CAM behind Pato and Costa with an artist chem card. I’m hammering fifa tomorrow so will see how he gets on!
I've got about 7 Fut star younguns on 10 game loans and I've already got enough points for elite 1 in my division on rivals so I think tomorrow I'll play a few games with a team of them to see what they're like.
I fancied that de Jong. I have high rated 80s to do it but you need a IF and 2 Ajax.
Ajax players are shit rated so it'd be easier to use Ajax IFs but Blind and Zeiych were extinct on the market when I looked earlier.
Let me know what that lad is like

I've got about 7 Fut star younguns on 10 game loans and I've already got enough points for elite 1 in my division on rivals so I think tomorrow I'll play a few games with a team of them to see what they're like.
I fancied that de Jong. I have high rated 80s to do it but you need a IF and 2 Ajax.
Ajax players are shit rated so it'd be easier to use Ajax IFs but Blind and Zeiych were extinct on the market when I looked earlier.
Cheers for the heads up. Hadn’t looked at the De Jong requirements as I wasn’t interested but had an 82 rated IF Blind which I have just sold for 48k!!

Cheers for the heads up. Hadn’t looked at the De Jong requirements as I wasn’t interested but had an 82 rated IF Blind which I have just sold for 48k!!
Haha. Canny.

I've just been in the app and can currently actually do both of the ones mentioned from club so have them primed, but not gonna do it yet cos want to see what others think of the cards plus there's sbc's and rewards between now and when they finish. Plus better might come out.

Not doing the 4 or 5 SBC requiremt ones like. Too rich for me

Haha. Canny.

I've just been in the app and can currently actually do both of the ones mentioned from club so have them primed, but not gonna do it yet cos want to see what others think of the cards plus there's sbc's and rewards between now and when they finish. Plus better might come out.

Not doing the 4 or 5 SBC requiremt ones like. Too rich for me
I am giving them all a miss at the moment as I have too many untradables. Did Baresi so have 3 icons now. Also had some decent pack luck: Kane, Sterling and Sane this week as well as a good few 84s

He’s doing ok and covers loads of ground at cam but hasn’t scored in 3. He missed a pen but that’s my fault!

He’d probably be a good striker but I’d have to drop Pato to cam but his passing isn’t as good.

Back