Fifa 19 UT

I’ve had them for ages. Reckon I have enough to do them twice but will just be for the packs.

Prem I may need to buy a few higher rated players depending on the requirements. However if an 86 is the player on offer at the end I imagine the requirements will be low like the rest.
Well I've done prem lg.

20 packs to open. No coins down.

Here's where i get all common golds :rolleyes::lol::lol:

20 packs.

1st 10, no boards.

Then a board.....85 pepe. Decent for SBC I suppose.

Then boards but all 83s. SBC fodder.:neutral:

Last pack. Shit mixed player pack. Out walks Griezman :lol:

Sold a few high rated silver's then started a few I had loads of players for. Did the mags again, 86 matic.

Just sold dendoncker for 7.5k:lol: got the rest on market now

20 packs.

1st 10, no boards.

Then a board.....85 pepe. Decent for SBC I suppose.

Then boards but all 83s. SBC fodder.:neutral:

Last pack. Shit mixed player pack. Out walks Griezman :lol:

Sold a few high rated silver's then started a few I had loads of players for. Did the mags again, 86 matic.

Just sold dendoncker for 7.5k:lol: got the rest on market now
Had a 29 pack opening sitting.

First pack, board drop, TOTW, some shitty 76 rated striker. Talk about a let down!!

Third pack, board drop, Egypt, Liverpool, Salah!!! At last some pack luck!!!

Also packed Alisson, Fabregas, Willian and a fair few 83s including Nacho who I thought was going to be Ramos. Also packed a fair few Prem duplicates which I sold for good money. 80k up in coins after selling all duplicates plus banked all the decent players. Will have at least another 20 packs to come as I will be able to complete most of Eredivisie twice and a fair few of the Prem sides twice too.

I’m in two minds though whether to sell whilst prices are high or go for the packs. However I know I will buckle and go for the packs :lol:

Currently going through one of those patches where every decent pass I try and pull off is intercepted and the oppo get a touch or tackle in 90% of the time. It's infuriating. They can't be using Constant Pressure or they'd be getting knackered more and they're not.
I guess a bit evening up (scripting) is just what you have to accept (for example if these were players rated much higher than me so that's why it happens, I wouldn't lose as many rival points against them when I draw or lose):neutral:

Had a 29 pack opening sitting.

First pack, board drop, TOTW, some shitty 76 rated striker. Talk about a let down!!

Third pack, board drop, Egypt, Liverpool, Salah!!! At last some pack luck!!!

Also packed Alisson, Fabregas, Willian and a fair few 83s including Nacho who I thought was going to be Ramos. Also packed a fair few Prem duplicates which I sold for good money. 80k up in coins after selling all duplicates plus banked all the decent players. Will have at least another 20 packs to come as I will be able to complete most of Eredivisie twice and a fair few of the Prem sides twice too.

I’m in two minds though whether to sell whilst prices are high or go for the packs. However I know I will buckle and go for the packs :lol:
Same....But cos I underestimated how much of the prem I had. I still have 80% of most teams left.:lol:

That zlatan card is the best value for money ever. Better than most icons.

Just got it today and only used it once, but value wise it looks good. God knows what it cost me I think about 130k coins and several players I already had which were untradables like Ederson, Schmeichel, Gundogan, SBC Belhanda, Hamsik, Alonso, IF Sahko but not bothered as I'd have only regretted it if I'd let it go and barring Hamsek none were players I was bothered about and all replaceable.

Only me that's annoyed the premier league "rewards" are vardy and doucoure then ?

Absolute disgrace. I got kdb off it last year......doucoure man ffs joke

Still done 14 of them like as I'd saved up.

1 board. That's it just 1. Lloris

Probs do Silva and cassilas. Not gonna do ibra or vasaliko.

You look on social media and apparently loadsa fuckers landing toty. I do wonder how many are real or fake screen shots like.
That castro on Twitter "great stream, packed 5 icons and 4 toty"
Really!? Must be 100s of packs. No way you're not throwing 1000s at it.
Saw one random tweet the streamers etc in a pic of a toty hed packed. Left his coins etc in the screen shot......50k coins (nothing really) and 22k fifa points. That's about 200 quid worth(??) AFTER he's packed toty. Fuck knows how much some of these fuckers are ploughing into EAs coffers:eek::neutral:

Saw one dafty the other day post he'd spent £3700!!

Saw one dafty the other day post he'd spent £3700!!
Can well believe it. Every single team I play against is 85 rated plus and have a squad that you cant build without throwing money. A gold rare squad is a thing of the past now. Used to enjoy building shit loads of bronze hybrids for next to nowt and using them in cups. Thing of the past too. You have to be on this relentlessly now. If you're not playing to hit targets you're doing an SBC challenge. I don't enjoy it half as much as did in its simpler format of a few years ago

Can well believe it. Every single team I play against is 85 rated plus and have a squad that you cant build without throwing money. A gold rare squad is a thing of the past now. Used to enjoy building shit loads of bronze hybrids for next to nowt and using them in cups. Thing of the past too. You have to be on this relentlessly now. If you're not playing to hit targets you're doing an SBC challenge. I don't enjoy it half as much as did in its simpler format of a few years ago
My teams 89 rated but I've had some ridiculous pack luck. Tradable (As in packed in Sbcs or rewards) i have:
Suarez
Cavani
Aguero
Kane
Griezman
Neymar
Hazard
Mbappe
Salah

That's just the attack.

The rest is supplemented with SBC gained flash backs etc.

But what you say is right, it's a f***ing grind now!!!

My teams 89 rated but I've had some ridiculous pack luck. Tradable (As in packed in Sbcs or rewards) i have:
Suarez
Cavani
Aguero
Kane
Griezman
Neymar
Hazard
Mbappe
Salah

That's just the attack.

The rest is supplemented with SBC gained flash backs etc.

But what you say is right, it's a f***ing grind now!!!
Fuck me that is lucky. I did get Messi about 4-5 years ago. Flogged it for a million or so and squandered it over a few months. Even those SBC look hard work and I wouldn't have the coin to do more than the very basic ones.

They said at beginning of week the servers were down to make improvements . Fuck me they've made it worse.

I always do enough SBs to get gold....so 10k and a few packs. I've had a server time out (while winning heavily obviously :rolleyes:) in all but one SB match this week. f***ing ridiculous.

Just there, I played a few rivals. I've been having a torrid time. Got relegated so now coming against noobs. Was 2-1 down and the CB sent off. Thought fuck it and went all out. Brought Salah on and scored a hat trick of f***ing top bin finesse out of anger to win. As I'm clicking through after match screens the f***ing thing server disconnects.:mad: not even sure I'll get points and probs get a DNF next match.

For a multi billion pound company their servers run off f***ing potatoes!

To go back to the bronze benching......

My team is an 87 rated.

Last 4 games, highest rated I've played has been 79.

They weren't even good players either as I've scored over 20 and let in 1

Back