Fifa 19 UT

What’s everyone making of Division Rivals? It seems better than online seasons, but not sure if it’ll become a bit samey again after a month or so?

What’s everyone making of Division Rivals? It seems better than online seasons, but not sure if it’ll become a bit samey again after a month or so?

Decent. Think it's easier to get a good team now. I had EA early day use but my team is decent already. Done my usual £15 notes at the start of the game and that's it

Team

Lloris
Mendy
Lenget
Otamendi
Ricardo P
Fernandinho
Dembele
Kondogbia
Son
POTM Lucas
Lacazette

Got lots of items in the club too. Bronze pack method making me fortunes TBH.

On the web app I accidentally bought Consigli for 10k instead of bidding 700 coins too :evil:

15 quid in. Done quite a few sbcs and i think ive only had the flags down 3 times.

Thankfully one of these was for the greatest fifa midfielder of recent times ngolo kante

Team is

Cech
Bellerin laporte lenglet shaw
Doucore kante hendo
Lucas king if fraser

Normally play balotelli up front like as hes 1000x better than king

Got myself a half decent team now spent £20 this weekend to get up and running.

Ter-stegen

Robertson Koscielny Rami Trippier

Baily Keita Seri Moura

Sturridge/Arnautovic Vardy

This better than last years?
Yes much better

Last edited:
Pickford

Gomez
Kabasele
Holgate
Darmian

Kouyate
Dembele
Sigurdsson

Cavaleiro
Wilson
Atsu

First 10/15 games were inconsistent.
Record now stands at 16 / 2 / 11.
Must have won about 10 out of the last 15 games.

A problem I can’t seem to get around is inconsistent shooting. When I want to leather it from distance sometimes it’ll just side foot scoop it. I’ve turned off the timed shooting as well.

Pickford

Gomez
Kabasele
Holgate
Darmian

Kouyate
Dembele
Sigurdsson

Cavaleiro
Wilson
Atsu

First 10/15 games were inconsistent.
Record now stands at 16 / 2 / 11.
Must have won about 10 out of the last 15 games.

A problem I can’t seem to get around is inconsistent shooting. When I want to leather it from distance sometimes it’ll just side foot scoop it. I’ve turned off the timed shooting as well.

Just Packed Thiago 86 rated,
Don't know what my record is but the amount of times people just quite the game absolutely boils my piss !!!

Just Packed Thiago 86 rated,
Don't know what my record is but the amount of times people just quite the game absolutely boils my piss !!!
Had a lot of that on 18 but haven’t had anyone quit so far on 19. Might be my level?
Haven’t had any one pause at the start either, which is strange.

We’ll have to have a game...

Had a lot of that on 18 but haven’t had anyone quit so far on 19. Might be my level?
Haven’t had any one pause at the start either, which is strange.

We’ll have to have a game...
The amount of people quitting last night was ridiculous....
I like the new shooting aspect of the game make its more realistic, I have crossed the ball in to many times only for the player to miss from about 3 yards out.

What's the Squad Battles calendar this year? Still 6 separate ones on a weekend? Not sure I can be arsed again to get turn my PS4 on at 1am just to get the first one. Man, that was tedious :neutral:

Back