Fifa 19 UT

Love FUT when it's all fresh and new.

Class when you're in Div 3 and your best player is Jack Rodwell and you come across some full silver team in a 4-5-1 with some 2nd tier Brazilian player upfront only cos he's got alright pace.

My team is very average so far. Best player I've got in my free packs /, rewards is an 85 Inter CB.
Played a couple of the division rivals setting matches.....looks like I'll start in division 10 :oops::lol:
I naively didn't realise everyone would use their packed 89/90+ loan players in those games.
Tbh I've only been beaten by the odd goal but Seamus Coleman and Jon Stones normal golds didn't cope very well with Neymar, Griezman and Aguero:lol:

I've found gameplay decent though. I've seen some on Twitter saying it's hard to shoot but I've got me fair share.
It's passing and defending my team can't seem to do:lol:

Heaton, Clyne, Smalling, Jones, A Young, Lucas, Shelvey, Elaney, Fellani, Bernard, Lacazette
Spent nowt just done challenges. 81 rated team so not too bad. Gonna do a Chinese League tea for the craic and all. Welcome them to FIFA 19.

I’ve only been using the app until the game comes out but made a fortune off Charlie Austin was buying him for 650 and he was going for like 1400. Seems it has died off now though. Got up to 70k off it so done loads of the SBCs.

I’ve only been using the app until the game comes out but made a fortune off Charlie Austin was buying him for 650 and he was going for like 1400. Seems it has died off now though. Got up to 70k off it so done loads of the SBCs.
:eek: wow, I can never get the hang of buying cheap selling for thousands, I get stuck with the crap.

:eek: wow, I can never get the hang of buying cheap selling for thousands, I get stuck with the crap.
Aye same here. You see loads of these 'traders' on Twitter etc banging on about "the hype" etc but half the time I think they generate it.
I just play, pack what I can and improve where I can, choose Sbcs to do etc.
Was lucky last year that I packed a few decent that I sold but if I hadn't me team would have been gash

Aye same here. You see loads of these 'traders' on Twitter etc banging on about "the hype" etc but half the time I think they generate it.
I just play, pack what I can and improve where I can, choose Sbcs to do etc.
Was lucky last year that I packed a few decent that I sold but if I hadn't me team would have been gash
I'm rubbish at these also :lol:

How can people already have 1.5m in match coins and 15m in transfer profit!!!

Mine was posted yesterday by shopto but posty delivered f-all today :(
I don't understand it either, Why didn't you just buy it online and download it ?

Edit: The reason you didn't receive it was because it doesn't come out till tomorrow.

I saw that youtuber or whatever he is (pro player?) Castro had done a vid opening packs on 1st day. He had thousands of fifa points. Someone posted on Twitter he must have splashed about £500 or so on them 1sy day.

Others I'd say have been lucky.....I'm at a loss how others have done it (apart from buying points)

I saw that youtuber or whatever he is (pro player?) Castro had done a vid opening packs on 1st day. He had thousands of fifa points. Someone posted on Twitter he must have splashed about £500 or so on them 1sy day.

Others I'd say have been lucky.....I'm at a loss how others have done it (apart from buying points)
I buy points but still never ever end up with stupid amounts, Ive never been able to buy a Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero, De Bruyne

I don't understand it either, Why didn't you just buy it online and download it ?

Edit: The reason you didn't receive it was because it doesn't come out till tomorrow.

I sometimes get things early from shopto... it was only £42 as I have 5% discount with them.

I wasn't desperate to play and if I'm crap at it I can always sell it on (Regret buying Spider-man digital as although I enjoyed it it was short+ still selling over £40)

Do the SBCs - it's the best way to make money this early. Use Futbin for solutions and do the cheapest first, you can usually make money selling the players in it which finances the next. Been quite lucky in packing Rashford, Nainggolan, Florenzi and Valencia from these packs!

How can people already have 1.5m in match coins and 15m in transfer profit!!!

Mine was posted yesterday by shopto but posty delivered f-all today :(
Remember in the 360 days I used to order off Shopto, they were great. Would always receive the game a few days early.
Now FIFA actually offer it early, so they’ve clearly clamped down.

Do the SBCs - it's the best way to make money this early. Use Futbin for solutions and do the cheapest first, you can usually make money selling the players in it which finances the next. Been quite lucky in packing Rashford, Nainggolan, Florenzi and Valencia from these packs!
Could you explain this to me ?

Back