Fifa 19 UT

I've been playing with a Chinese Super League forward line with Naingolaan and Firmino behind them. It has been amazing, not lost many and Texeira is a scoring machine and rapid too. Hulk and Carrasco on the wings are quite good fun to play with too.

Proves that Chemistry means very little if nothing else - from now on just going to try players that I want to. Have almost half a million coins now so first Icon is almost in sight to build my team around. Quite fancy the Hulk IF too but reckon he is a bit overpriced.

I've been playing with a Chinese Super League forward line with Naingolaan and Firmino behind them. It has been amazing, not lost many and Texeira is a scoring machine and rapid too. Hulk and Carrasco on the wings are quite good fun to play with too.

Proves that Chemistry means very little if nothing else - from now on just going to try players that I want to. Have almost half a million coins now so first Icon is almost in sight to build my team around. Quite fancy the Hulk IF too but reckon he is a bit overpriced.
I need some better fullbacks like. Mendy is actually ok and Trippier has good delivery and shot, but 82 and 81 they look a bit outta place in my 86 team now:lol:

Apart from Walker though i can really think of many

Spent about 25 quid and 100k on them player packs and best I got was Bailly, I’ve had fifa for 8 years and never had a big name player from a pack apart from DiMaria when he first went to Man U.

Me mate got two Neymars in a week once, bastards!!!

I need some better fullbacks like. Mendy is actually ok and Trippier has good delivery and shot, but 82 and 81 they look a bit outta place in my 86 team now:lol:

Apart from Walker though i can really think of many
LB in the Game
1 Marcelo Real Madrid 88
2 Jordi Alba Barcelona 87
3 Alex Sandro Juventus 86
4 Filipe Luís Atletico Madrid 85
5 David Alaba Bayern Munich 85

RB
1 Joshua Kimmich Bayern Munich 85
2 Kyle Walker Man City 84
3 Sergi Roberto Barcelona 84
4 Dani Carvajal Real Madrid 84
5 Dani Alves PSG 82

Press R3 on all your players and you might wanna re-evaluate the comment! This year's Fifa displays the effect Chemistry has.

It'll show -15 stats across the board on all your players if chem is low.

Press R3 on all your players and you might wanna re-evaluate the comment! This year's Fifa displays the effect Chemistry has.

It'll show -15 stats across the board on all your players if chem is low.
Really? Strange that my game luck changed when I abandoned Chemistry!!

Gonna give neymar a few games and if I'm not liking it sell and probs bring in Kane, Aguero, Fernandinho, Marcelo, cavani and walker.

On one hand itd up my squad immensely but on the other he's the best non tots I've ever packed

It looks like I might qualify for this weekend league thing for the first time.

What’s the brief details of it ? Do I need to play loads of games ? Will opponents be twats ?

It looks like I might qualify for this weekend league thing for the first time.

What’s the brief details of it ? Do I need to play loads of games ? Will opponents be twats ?

30 games across 3 days, everyone plays sweaty as fuck, it's not worth committing the time it takes to play all of the games.

It's came down from 40 last year which is good, but i'd pick a target of how high you want to get or how many games you want to play and stick with it.

Aye for the 1st time ever I've qualified too..Not sure it's for me though. I have a feeling ill get pulverized :lol:
I played it for the first time over the weekend, finished gold 3 so i get 40k and 4 packs and ive qualified for next weeks. You still get pounts for rivals too so its worth playing. I played all 30 and won 16.

30 games across 3 days, everyone plays sweaty as fuck, it's not worth committing the time it takes to play all of the games.

It's came down from 40 last year which is good, but i'd pick a target of how high you want to get or how many games you want to play and stick with it.

So if you play less than the 30 do you still get some rewards ? That’s a lot of games!

It's a mare having to start again on one star in seasons. I think that's why it appears to be a bit "clunky" at times. Roll on five stars. Still beat anybody on here though.

Anyone know what happens with your weekly points standing if you get promoted in rivals mid week? I'm in elite 1 in my division. If I go up would that mean I'd drop down to say gold 1 or whatever the threshold was in the next div?
Cos I'm dangerously close to going up but if it means I drop outta elite 1 I don't want to:lol:

Back