Fifa 19 UT

Just started playing this. Just made a SAFC team for about 2k. So what the crack with this rank thing? I’ve 4000+ points or summit so rank one in division 6. Will I stay there at top or does the points required increase?

Just started playing this. Just made a SAFC team for about 2k. So what the crack with this rank thing? I’ve 4000+ points or summit so rank one in division 6. Will I stay there at top or does the points required increase?
For rivals? You'll need to increase your points as the rank level goes up the more others play and advance.

You're gonna use the current safc team???:eek:

I’m in the top thing on rivals but only division 6. Will I slip out of the top thing as others play and earn more points ?

This new system confuses the hell out of me.

Just been f***ing relegated on rivals from my division:(:lol::lol:
Gonna give it a rest for a few days and just try and get coins from some of the daft fuckers doing the hazard SBC.

Need to think about my tactics and game plan. I'm pig sick of absolutely pummling fuckers every game and getting beat.:neutral::lol:

Sold it in the hype yday.

Snipped mertens and perisic for a combined 110k. Using my untradables ntil the prices fall after weekend league. Market was so high yday, so sold everything.

Only use 3 subs so whats the point in having a team full of gold players?

Its basically cheating so it matches you with someones team whos lower than yrs more often.

Basically you are the exact profile of the type of fifa player that pisses people like me off on a regular basis :)

Its basically cheating so it matches you with someones team whos lower than yrs more often.

Basically you are the exact profile of the type of fifa player that pisses people like me off on a regular basis :)

Haha mate, have to use some tricks as I don't spend money on the game. If I had a all good bench it play credit card FC teams

Just been f***ing relegated on rivals from my division:(:lol::lol:
Gonna give it a rest for a few days and just try and get coins from some of the daft fuckers doing the hazard SBC.

Need to think about my tactics and game plan. I'm pig sick of absolutely pummling fuckers every game and getting beat.:neutral::lol:

Change the depth to low settings. Makes a massive difference

Just bought this after playing PES for a few weeks, could barely get matched up for online games for Xbox even though I preferred it to FIFA this year so fucked it off.

Currently using loans from the experience points and then a weaker squad of players I've got in various packs, plus Defoe, Begovic whilst I do a few offline leagues and squad battles to earn some coins. Currently got about 43k. Hopefully squad battles are like last year where I was playing 8-12 games a week and getting a few packs at the end of the week and about 10k in coins.

Probably going to build a cheap PL side when the loans expire, is there any sweaty players in the PL or even elsewhere available cheaply I should be aware of as I'm not into spending real money on it?

Just bought this after playing PES for a few weeks, could barely get matched up for online games for Xbox even though I preferred it to FIFA this year so fucked it off.

Currently using loans from the experience points and then a weaker squad of players I've got in various packs, plus Defoe, Begovic whilst I do a few offline leagues and squad battles to earn some coins. Currently got about 43k. Hopefully squad battles are like last year where I was playing 8-12 games a week and getting a few packs at the end of the week and about 10k in coins.

Probably going to build a cheap PL side when the loans expire, is there any sweaty players in the PL or even elsewhere available cheaply I should be aware of as I'm not into spending real money on it?
Go on futbin mate . Players section then 'cheapest by rating' and filter for prem. You could probs put together a 84 rated prem squad with what you have now in coins

Go on futbin mate . Players section then 'cheapest by rating' and filter for prem. You could probs put together a 84 rated prem squad with what you have now in coins

Cheers mate I'll have a look. I'm in two minds whether or not to spend whatever coins I get early or to save up for ages and get some big players in a few months. last season I spent about a fiver in total and through playing squad battles and doing squad building challenges and a bit of luck in packs ended up with some good players.

See who I can get hold of to make me a bit more competitive early on but I though I think for now it's mainly offline.

Mad really one of the things I liked about Pes19 was in the first two weeks I got Ronaldo, Suarez and di Maria in packs, so I started relatively ok.

I've lost over 350 division rivals skill point ranking in less than 24 hours:eek::oops::oops::cry::lol:

What stadiums everyone using? Need to change mine like, it's not helping

Last edited:
Borrowed the game from Wednesday and went to Elite 1 on Squad Battles on the first attempt. Never played on Ultimate before but I came up against 2 teams who had their CM as their keeper and also their designated FK taker by default as he was the highest so I was basically back to the walls and conceding fouls on purpose to score open goals :D

Did a bit of research beforehand on who's hipster to use this year and it appears to be Timo Werner from Red Bull Liezpig, and I saw his IF version is more expensive than a 91 rated Lewandowski and holy fuck they weren't wrong, he is one overpowered sack of shit. And to make it worse his teammate was in this weeks TOTW, Sabitzer, with equally overpowered stats and as they're teammates that's full chemistry, although Sabitzer is a CAM his stats are that good, you can use as a CAM, CDM or ST alongside Werner, I chose the latter and holy fuck.

Class getting relegated like. On a 6 match winning run, beating jobbers all ower and firmly in my divisions elite 1 for this week meaning if I chose untradable I'll get 2x jumbo gold, 2x mixed player pack & 2x mega pack:cool::lol:

Back