Fifa 19 UT

Heavily rumoured that there will be a Bundesliga and La Liga POTM. Since Messi has been announced already then the price of high rated cards is going to go through the roof.

With these and the Icon SBCs prices are crazy high - will be a case of the rich getting richer and the gap getting wider between the pros, traders and us mere mortals already.

Two things I don’t understand;

I’ve qualified for weekend league but as I’m playing games today it looks like I’m building points again (is that for next week?)

Also, I’m on the top thing in terms of rewards but again the points keep adding up and there’s mention of 15% but I’ve no idea what that means!

I’ve qualified for weekend league but as I’m playing games today it looks like I’m building points again (is that for next week?)

Also, I’m on the top thing in terms of rewards but again the points keep adding up and there’s mention of 15% but I’ve no idea what that means!
It means 15% of fifa UT players are in the top tier.

You will get your WL token tomorrow when the rewards are out.

I'm confused now cos I've gained enough points to qualify for WL and as I haven't used them yet to claim my place, I've stopped accumulating WL points (as I'd have expected), including when playing today.
So you're saying you've qualified but you're still building up WL points?:confused:

Or, have you gained them, and used them already (ie you're due a token)?

I'm confused now cos I've gained enough points to qualify for WL and as I haven't used them yet to claim my place, I've stopped accumulating WL points (as I'd have expected), including when playing today.
So you're saying you've qualified but you're still building up WL points?:confused:

Or, have you gained them, and used them already (ie you're due a token)?

I’ve weighed my points in for an entry to the WL (2000 I think) so the count has started again.

I’ve never qualified for it before so flying blind.

Had some right rivals weirdness tonight, probs to do with this stuff about people getting deliberately relegated. I've had people playing shit, I'm scoring then they're quitting immediately :lol::rolleyes:

Some must also be hammering it cos the elite 1 points level is flying up.

Went untradable 6 packs. Best got was 87 iniesta.
But got shit load of consumables to see me through, loads of 83s etc for sbcs and I've still got 150k so hoping for some decent (not ridiculous) sbc's soon

Back