FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

For once I'd have been happy with the players people didn't want. Hummels, koulibaly or Ter Stegen would have actually been class for me with me German back 4 and me napoli CM.

As it stands I now have 4 TOTS CMs:rolleyes::lol:

I think I may be done with playing this game now. Played 3 games where I hit the post 7 times, headed wide of an open goal from inside the 6 yard box and players forgot how to pass to each other. Also had 3 one on ones with the keeper which he saved every time!!

Meanwhile my opponents played ping pong passing which my players didn't attempt to intercept and scored at virtually every sight of goal. To cap it all off I gave away a foul every time I challenged for the ball whilst my opponents could full on throw me off the ball. A penalty was given against me for his player running into one of my AI controlled players on the edge of the box.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a great player and would have probably lost 2 of the 3 games to good opponents, but sometimes you feel the game is really badly stacked. I have also played games when the opposite has been true but sadly doesn't seem to be too often!!

I think I may be done with playing this game now. Played 3 games where I hit the post 7 times, headed wide of an open goal from inside the 6 yard box and players forgot how to pass to each other. Also had 3 one on ones with the keeper which he saved every time!!

Meanwhile my opponents played ping pong passing which my players didn't attempt to intercept and scored at virtually every sight of goal. To cap it all off I gave away a foul every time I challenged for the ball whilst my opponents could full on throw me off the ball. A penalty was given against me for his player running into one of my AI controlled players on the edge of the box.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a great player and would have probably lost 2 of the 3 games to good opponents, but sometimes you feel the game is really badly stacked. I have also played games when the opposite has been true but sadly doesn't seem to be too often!!
Aye mate, we discussed it a few pages back. I think @silas80 had a good theory that it's either stacking odds against you cos you're opponent is shit (So they don't lose interest) or....my theory (more nefarious EA:lol:) they look at who hasn't spent much on players or packs and make you shit so you do.
In hindsight silas is probably closer to the fact:lol:
But I've had the same. I'm no way mint and some people on here would destroy me, but you can tell your oppo isn't a good player but they're just unbeatable. Like you're playing a legendary AI but they're playing Amateur:neutral:

I had one person I played last night (must've been a Liverpool fan) had silver normal Gomez and Robertson cards at the back.
But they were out muscling my SBC Cavani and outpacing my TOTS Rodrigo and Malcom....all who have pace in the 90s.

But then sometimes I destroy players who I can only assume are fuming at me:lol:

Deffo stacked

I had the exact same thoughts last night. I'm done. I just thought "The game's code is manipulating whether that pass goes to my player or not" or "that shot goes in or hits the post" etc. etc. and it's got nothing to do with where I aim it or the player's stats that's affecting it. Even more obvious with a super team, all ridiculous stats....still doing the same old passing in the wrong direction, input delay and hitting the post from a yard out then the next game winning 10-0. Both of them, imo, are scripted. Scripted to win and lose. Fuck it. Back to Battlefield.

Aye mate, we discussed it a few pages back. I think @silas80 had a good theory that it's either stacking odds against you cos you're opponent is shit (So they don't lose interest) or....my theory (more nefarious EA:lol:) they look at who hasn't spent much on players or packs and make you shit so you do.
In hindsight silas is probably closer to the fact:lol:
But I've had the same. I'm no way mint and some people on here would destroy me, but you can tell your oppo isn't a good player but they're just unbeatable. Like you're playing a legendary AI but they're playing Amateur:neutral:

I had one person I played last night (must've been a Liverpool fan) had silver normal Gomez and Robertson cards at the back.
But they were out muscling my SBC Cavani and outpacing my TOTS Rodrigo and Malcom....all who have pace in the 90s.

But then sometimes I destroy players who I can only assume are fuming at me:lol:

Deffo stacked
Yeah it's a shame. Can take being fairly beaten but annoying when result has already been decided. Like you said, one of the teams I played was all standard gold and probably similar ability to me but his players were beating my Gullit, Desailly, Nesta et al to the ball and brushing them aside like they weren't there.

On a side note, anyone thinking of doing Crespo SBC while it is so cheap, don't bother. He is absolute gash, blazes the ball over the bar when he bothers to get the ball in the box!!! He will be going straight into the Maradona SBC.

I had the exact same thoughts last night. I'm done. I just thought "EA are deciding whether that pass goes to my player" or "that shot goes in or hits the post" and it's got nothing to do with where I aim it or the player's stats that's affecting it. Even more obvious with a super team, all ridiculous stats....still doing the same old passing in the wrong direction, input delay and hitting the post from a yard out. Fuck it.
Couldn't agree more

Got Ramos in the SBC. Means I can use Nesta for Maradona SBC. Got De Gea in the first one so can't complain as it links nicely. Two pretty good pulls considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back