FIFA 18

Too many legends and different coloured cards now like its ridiculous.

and how comes being 'in form' makes you super strengthed and super fast.

Pink cards, purple cards, black cards, blue cards, orange cards, christmas ones, some with sprinkles on them worrever they are. Its a compete joke really

Got that tots off winning 6 daily knockout games, dinnar whether to hoy him in with koulibaly on a gamble.

Probably last tots SBC innit.

Fuck me the hotly awaited WC Sbc's are shit :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Got that tots off winning 6 daily knockout games, dinnar whether to hoy him in with koulibaly on a gamble.

Everybody moaning about getting koulibaly or Hummels in TOTS. I wanted the fuckers :lol: I need a tots CB and they'd fit in with me Bayern back 5 or napoli CM
Got f***ing KdB and had to change me entire CM:lol:

Fuck me the hotly awaited WC Sbc's are shit :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Everybody moaning about getting koulibaly or Hummels in TOTS. I wanted the fuckers :lol: I need a tots CB and they'd fit in with me Bayern back 5 or napoli CM
Got f***ing KdB and had to change me entire CM:lol:
I like him and he fits mine nicely, it's just my other tots are vardy, Erikson and mertens and I'm not losing any of those.

Had a couple of games on WC MODE and it seemed slow as fuck. More than usual. Went to regular Fut and it was lightening. Absolute donindom in the DKT. Walked it .

I kept him me .Good.

Too many legends and different coloured cards now like its ridiculous.

and how comes being 'in form' makes you super strengthed and super fast.

Pink cards, purple cards, black cards, blue cards, orange cards, christmas ones, some with sprinkles on them worrever they are. Its a compete joke really
Was much better at the start like. Normal cards in form cards team of the year cards

Loada shite now man

ill be honest, ive only played the single player ultimate team version on the WC, what a truely shocking effort this is. i have no good positives from it. im not going to waste my time playing other versions of the WC

its like a deadline day assignment submission, whatever we have we'll send it out who gives a fuck. i cant even bring myself to play enough games to complete the SBC's

the play is so slow, players turn like tanks, gks are rank, im just glad i havent wasted any coins on packs. i feel i have over paid for the game....and it was free. oh well another 4 years to sort it out.

I haven't played for a week, turned it on last night, had one game in w.c, went 0-2 down and I knew instantly that I would then have it easy to snatch a draw and probably win. Didn't even try...won 4-2, felt completely devoid of emotion. Turned it off, put Battlefield on. If I do well in that it's because I'm playing well, if I do shite, it's because I'm playing shite. FIFA doesn't follow that basic rule. Manipulated bullshit.

Last edited:
World cup icon packs. 83 rated and repeatable.

Done about 14 last night lol.

Kept getting maradonas !

Got Henry too like. I am guessing most teams will be icon fully now

Which is why I'm sticking to normal UT tbh.
Didn't have enough coins or inclination to spend what I did have on enough packs to be able to do that kinda thing (I've got 3 icons and that's all I can do atm) and I don't fancy getting pasted every game cos I've just got Kieran trippier and mendy at full backs :lol:

I like the idea of WC mode, but it's really limited to those who spend (either coins or cash) on packs as there's no real other way to get players en mass.

Just did another one and got Yashin.

Not sure if I want to replace De Gea like .Will put him in for now. Team is now full icon apart from Sandro and Alves as fullbacks. Have not spend a quid on the world cup mode. Just coins left over from FUT. Normal cards will get boosted over the world cup so icons may not be as desired

Just did another one and got Yashin.

Not sure if I want to replace De Gea like .Will put him in for now. Team is now full icon apart from Sandro and Alves as fullbacks. Have not spend a quid on the world cup mode. Just coins left over from FUT. Normal cards will get boosted over the world cup so icons may not be as desired
That yashin is absolutey outstanding btw mate

How f***ing annoying is this game where
You have to take that daft free kick which you cant miss with ronaldo man

Also. Why does it say ready to play when updating yet you try to get online and it’s not even f***ing finished :evil:

Back