FIFA 18

How f***ing annoying is this game where
You have to take that daft free kick which you cant miss with ronaldo man

Also. Why does it say ready to play when updating yet you try to get online and it’s not even f***ing finished :evil:

I'm taking that you've reinstalled the game, but why?

EA really are dumb as fuck. World cup mode already ruined by the icon sbc.. moronic company.

Im sure they aren't dumb....they know always what they are doing.

Probability is that cards which get upgrades in WC mode will go above their IF card if they have one. Making Icons pointless.

Tempted to buy this as I need something that I can pick up and play when I've got the odd 20 minutes here and there.

Is it still rock hard to beat anyone on it?
I've got a brand new copy for PS4 if you fancy buying it? Got it with my PS4 but already have it on Xbox. Haven't got round to selling it so was gonna trade it in at some point but it's still in the wrapper.

It can be hard like, I'm fucked whenever I come up against someone who just has a really high press on as I don't have time on the ball. I'm not the best like but like to think I'm at least above average :lol:

im not the best by any means but its either shit matchmaking but i keep getting f***ing humped on Ultimate Team world cup im not even joking i had about 20 shots and hit the woodwork 4 times one counter attack and the fucker scored and won one nil.....i had to go into a state of zen so i didnt smash the controller into the TV

im not the best by any means but its either shit matchmaking but i keep getting f***ing humped on Ultimate Team world cup im not even joking i had about 20 shots and hit the woodwork 4 times one counter attack and the fucker scored and won one nil.....i had to go into a state of zen so i didnt smash the controller into the TV

The World Cup mode is ridiculous. I got turned over so many times on it I gave up and I’m not playing Fifa anymore in protest. That’ll show them :lol:

Yet, you've got certain YouTubers doing streams and tweets showing them completing it and saying x player is 'a beast' etc and some people hanging off their word :lol: "ohhh I need him in my team":lol:

They're just trying to reignite the market either for EA or themselves.
87 Rashford wouldn't even get in my 18
And as prehab says you can get 90odd+ 'beasts' for half the price

Try again EA:lol:

Think ive got about 3000 players so i could probably do them for nowt if i wanted but am just selling all me congo or other crap nations players for vastly inflated sums. Madness:)
This was just what I needed - did the same as you and sold some randoms for big money. I actually got £3.9k for Michael Carrick :lol:

It has now paid for the completion of Maradona which I have been struggling to raise the funds for with the market dead as it was. He will sit nicely alongside Gullit in midfield, might reignite a bit of enjoyment.

Actually kicking myself that I quick sold all my South African and Congolese players last week to scrape funds for one of the SBCs thinking they were useless as they weren't in the WC. Guess you can't have everything!!

Sold some of the shit and 86s I picked up when prices really dropped for a bit of a profit and have about 220k left.
I have a 91 rated team and all but me RB, CB and Gk are tots .
As it's getting towards the end what do i do....buy 1 or 2 baby icons to have a go with (never had any) or buy gold Neymar, bale, ageuro and suarez....players I've never had in FUT before?

Or the tots versions of the 'normals' I have . Hmmmm??:lol:

Sold some of the shit and 86s I picked up when prices really dropped for a bit of a profit and have about 220k left.
I have a 91 rated team and all but me RB, CB and Gk are tots .
As it's getting towards the end what do i do....buy 1 or 2 baby icons to have a go with (never had any) or buy gold Neymar, bale, ageuro and suarez....players I've never had in FUT before?

Or the tots versions of the 'normals' I have . Hmmmm??:lol:
You can do Zanetti SBCs for just over 100k. I have him in my team - a really good attacking full back. I also have Bale as the only Gold player in my starting line up (mainly for Chemistry reasons) but he is a good right winger who scores quite a few far post headers. Normally sub him at half time for TOTS Lozano - if you want a really fun player, buy him. He can run through a whole team with sheer pace.

Back