FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

World cup team is complete. Packed Messi out of a group winner pack. Team is literally done now .

Keep getting beat in the final like. Not much more to do on this mode. Done in 2 days FFS

I wonder if regular fut prices rebound. Can not see many staying around in the WC mode till September. I have only used 300k and I have a super team already.

Piece of piss this world cup mode like. Really good squad and I've spent fuck all . Raking in the coins off the sbcs as well...to go towards my proper team.

Piece of piss this world cup mode like. Really good squad and I've spent fuck all . Raking in the coins off the sbcs as well...to go towards my proper team.

I must be shit not won a game. Maradonna is too fast and my defenders are too slow.

Whats a group winner pack?

I must be shit not won a game. Maradonna is too fast and my defenders are too slow.

Whats a group winner pack?

I struggled facing Maradona like even with Blanc as my cb, but the lad I was playing was shite so easily beat him, a better player would have murdered me with him. Almost eveyone I've faced has been quite poor though, piece of piss compared to WL.

Best way to get players without spending loads of coin on World Cup mode anyone?

Just play games. Get a free player after every game and three from qualifying from the group then six more winning it. Get even more for online as it's potentially more difficult.

Then use the players you don't want on sbcs for coins.

Finally won the world cup after getting beat in the final 3 different times.

Front 3 of CR7, Messi and Greizman.

I struggled facing Maradona like even with Blanc as my cb, but the lad I was playing was shite so easily beat him, a better player would have murdered me with him. Almost eveyone I've faced has been quite poor though, piece of piss compared to WL.

Just play games. Get a free player after every game and three from qualifying from the group then six more winning it. Get even more for online as it's potentially more difficult.

Then use the players you don't want on sbcs for coins.

I win the first 2 group games the quit the 3rd immediately. Most efficient way to play in terms of time/reward ratio.

Finally won the world cup after getting beat in the final 3 different times.

Front 3 of CR7, Messi and Greizman.

I win the first 2 group games the quit the 3rd immediately. Most efficient way to play in terms of time/reward ratio.

Aye, saw Nepenthez doing that...but its a good time to use your fitness squad if your short on fitness cards....then there's just quitting it altogether after the groups just to get the qualifying rewards and starting again but that seems a bit pointless to me. Whole idea is to win the world cup, not just collect cards.

Last edited:
By the time I'd got home from work the day it released, it seemed most people had already assembled a class balanced team whereas all I'm getting is a collection of 84+ RWs and Egyptian CBs:lol:
Cba with it now

By the time I'd got home from work the day it released, it seemed most people had already assembled a class balanced team whereas all I'm getting is a collection of 84+ RWs and Egyptian CBs:lol:
Cba with it now

My team is f***ing mental like. Have not spent a single £. Just 300k coins on 7.5k packs

Sold my normal UT team last night as its pointless playing that mode as the market crash means every daft **** has mental teams.got 333k to spend on wc packs..

That's all I had TBH. Still got a full team of TOTS untradable players on regular Fut like. You will have a super team with 333k in the world cup mode

I been playing the traditional WC game, against the computer. The AI seems much better than in regular mode, seems more realistic with more build up play, rather than the computer team playing a couple of passes at the back then bursting forwards. Anyone else noticed this?

That's all I had TBH. Still got a full team of TOTS untradable players on regular Fut like. You will have a super team with 333k in the world cup mode
Only spent 133k and have a pretty strong team but i desperqtely need a LW and fullbacks for both sides. It was nice to get Bobby Moore tho..The packs you get for normal UT are shit, dont even get a rare gold play in most packs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back