FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im absolutely lethal with CAM's on this game like

My record with eriksen, draxler and barkley is just ridiculous

Van dijk is immense aswell btw as is updated gueye

Just had a game on seasons where the lad I was playing had a class start peppering me with shot after shot, 20 mins of this and we break and with two passes Kane is away for 1-0. Ten mins later same thing again and Son lobs the keeper. We counter twice more and the HT score is 4-0 with my only four shots :lol:

Ended 4-0 and promoted to Div3!

Not arsed, last year broke a Samsung led & controller by throwing it at the screen

Think I've gone through about 4 controllers, a tv & 3 discs from FIFA 14-17

Games utterly hideous, you'd think with the scripting they'd try to make it a bit more subtle but no :neutral:

Doesn't flow like football, ball never rebounds in open space has to bounce right back into an (opposition) players path :oops:
I've broken controllers over Fifa and nearly done it again. Sold the game before I destroyed it. It's complete cancer.

Reactions: Jay
In a decent run of form after going 16 without a win! Changed to a 4-1-2-1-2 and it's working a treat. Erikson as a CAM and Kante as CDM are immense

On a honking run, the sort where you need to make three tackles to get the ball and one deflection or ricochet sends the opponent one on one with the keeper.

Anybody use tactics on UT? I never have just wondering if it's worth doing i always just pick my team n play so if imagine I'll just use the balance tactic it's set to when u start.

That winds me up so much mind :lol::lol:

Aye there has been some cracking moments, one where I effectively had an open goal to equalise in the last minute and my player seemed to freeze. He then attempted the shot I wanted seconds earlier only to foul their centre half and concede a freekick!

One with my player back on the line allowing the ball to go through his legs by inexplicably extending his leg away from the ball.

You have to laugh really! :lol:

Sad asfuck but av just been promoted to division 1 on UT, 1st time ever and am buzzing me little chops off haha

Anybody use tactics on UT? I never have just wondering if it's worth doing i always just pick my team n play so if imagine I'll just use the balance tactic it's set to when u start.

do you mean custom tactics? if yes then i would say they are very important. have a look thru some youtube vids to get an idea

I'm over my shite run after winning 8 on the spin and getting back to division 3. Beat someone who was Milan 8-0 in my lst game!

They don't make that much difference like. Playing the right formation to suit your playing style does though

1 defeat in 19 and I need a win in my last game for promotion to D2! Changed from losing games where I've been the poorer side into fighting for a draw and games where I'm the better side I've been winning as opposed to sometimes being held.

Diego costa is immense

as are 86 benteke and if zaha

Is it jus tme or are CAMS far too overpowered on this one? Regardless of who i put cam their record is always immense. Draxler, eriksen and naingollan being the best

Diego costa is immense

as are 86 benteke and if zaha

Is it jus tme or are CAMS far too overpowered on this one? Regardless of who i put cam their record is always immense. Draxler, eriksen and naingollan being the best

Eriksen is superb. I play him as an inverted right winger and hes quality.

Got relegated out of D2 pretty comprehensively despite winning my first two games, back in D3 with a record of W5, L1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back