FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been promoted to the Championship with Bolton on Career Mode. Finished 2nd, 3 points behind Millwall (far too many draws, especially 0-0)

Just been promoted to the Championship with Bolton on Career Mode. Finished 2nd, 3 points behind Millwall (far too many draws, especially 0-0)

Because the computer players Rodgers football across the back?

Aye :lol: You'd think the likes of Oldham and AFC Wimbledon were Barcelona the way they pinged the ball about

Their passing error is a disgrace compared to your user controlled players. They can barely trap the football first time :lol:

Barely touched it this year and absolutely not getting it next year. Only play UT and that is a mess.

PES took the piss last year and looks even better again

Not a big FIFA player but played this one a bit as it's part of EA Access. Started The Journey last night and it seems quite fun but its rock hard.

Any tips?

Cant get a bigger bunch of wankers than what play this weekend weekend champions thing. New trick seems to be score, pause it, wait the full duration of the pause then watch the full replay of a tap in goal. Fuckin wankers

Cant get a bigger bunch of wankers than what play this weekend weekend champions thing. New trick seems to be score, pause it, wait the full duration of the pause then watch the full replay of a tap in goal. Fuckin wankers
Fifa players are the worst like, Not sure why but the sshhhhhhhhhh celebration proper gets to me :lol:

Just when I thought messages and abuse etc across XBL were a thing of the past...

Started up a game on ultimate team, he had a Stroke badge (says it all, really) and mine Sunderland. Anyway his line up comes on the screen, full of TOTY and TOTW players, Neymar, Ronaldo, Bale etc I thought here we go I'm about to get pumped 17-0. The game kicks off and he's shite. Fuck knows how he has the team he's got. I go 1-0 up with Costa, then he somehow nicks one back with Ronaldo beating Luiz on the 6 yard line to a header. I get 2 more before half time and go in 3-1 up. This is when he turns his mic on and spends the whole second half calling me a wannabe Geordie, burping into the mic and saying how do you like the championship. :lol:

Didn't put me off, I sat back and finished 3-1 winner.

Just when I thought messages and abuse etc across XBL were a thing of the past...

Started up a game on ultimate team, he had a Stroke badge (says it all, really) and mine Sunderland. Anyway his line up comes on the screen, full of TOTY and TOTW players, Neymar, Ronaldo, Bale etc I thought here we go I'm about to get pumped 17-0. The game kicks off and he's shite. Fuck knows how he has the team he's got. I go 1-0 up with Costa, then he somehow nicks one back with Ronaldo beating Luiz on the 6 yard line to a header. I get 2 more before half time and go in 3-1 up. This is when he turns his mic on and spends the whole second half calling me a wannabe Geordie, burping into the mic and saying how do you like the championship. :lol:

Didn't put me off, I sat back and finished 3-1 winner.

Good lad :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back