FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they've botched the game this year. To many sbc players and op players.. Son from spurs is mental op with his motm card, hate playing against teams with players rated 86+ yet the team is rated lower than mine (84)..
bronze your bench mate, i didnt think it mattered till i tried it. bastards trick but have to do it as everyone else does. also ive got that son and the fucker couldnt hit a barn door for me.
How do you stop your defence from going so high up the pitch? I set the full backs to stay back and I put it on defensive yet they're still going almost all the way to the half way line

go into custom tactics and lower the pressure bar to about 35/40. might not work for you but works ok for me.

How do you stop your defence from going so high up the pitch? I set the full backs to stay back and I put it on defensive yet they're still going almost all the way to the half way line

I suffer from the same problem like, you can change the custom tactics but I usually suffer because of the way I play. The vast majority of my games I absolutely dominate possession (60%+ per game) and my defence takes that as "lets go all out and try get this goal". The counter attack on the game is far too OP I find, whilst EA always say "pace isn't everything on the new game"... it always is and always will be. The day pace is not everything is the day when they can programme the AI to play like a top level footballer.

I suffer from the same problem like, you can change the custom tactics but I usually suffer because of the way I play. The vast majority of my games I absolutely dominate possession (60%+ per game) and my defence takes that as "lets go all out and try get this goal". The counter attack on the game is far too OP I find, whilst EA always say "pace isn't everything on the new game"... it always is and always will be. The day pace is not everything is the day when they can programme the AI to play like a top level footballer.

be the day i stop playing it, its far too OP as it is now. you can almost go a full game without having to select a defender

anyone tried those ones to watch SBCs? Sold my full team to do it and got Kante who sold for 400k. Used the rest to do it a couple more times and got Kante again, Berahino, Embolo and that Jesus from city

anyone tried those ones to watch SBCs? Sold my full team to do it and got Kante who sold for 400k. Used the rest to do it a couple more times and got Kante again, Berahino, Embolo and that Jesus from city
If you are good at dribbling then Jesus is ridiculously OP. Walks through defences and the ball sticks to him like glue

Anyone on here used busquets?

bronze your bench mate, i didnt think it mattered till i tried it. bastards trick but have to do it as everyone else does. also ive got that son and the fucker couldnt hit a barn door for me.

go into custom tactics and lower the pressure bar to about 35/40. might not work for you but works ok for me.
I've bronzed my bench also, expect I keep one gold defender on incase there is a red card.

What does OP mean?

My teams decent at the minute. I score quite a lot of open goals. Im really open to counter attacks but I can live with it

Don't know how I haven't smashed me telly tonight like.

Won first two UT games 1-0 to stay up then had to win two from four to go up and lost three off the belt then three more in new season, players suddenly can't pass and I'm playing mint players and teams is div 6, why aye !

FIFA must want me to rage sell my team I reckon.

I'm shit this year like normally I get up to div 2 or 3 easily and won 1 a few times but nowhere near at the minute.

Doesn't help only playing it one session per week or so I suppose.

Don't know how I haven't smashed me telly tonight like.

Won first two UT games 1-0 to stay up then had to win two from four to go up and lost three off the belt then three more in new season, players suddenly can't pass and I'm playing mint players and teams is div 6, why aye !

FIFA must want me to rage sell my team I reckon.

I'm shit this year like normally I get up to div 2 or 3 easily and won 1 a few times but nowhere near at the minute.

Doesn't help only playing it one session per week or so I suppose.
I'm the same as you, other fifas div 1/2/3 were my level now I struggle in 4. Yet I walk 5. I only play on a Saturday night too.

Switched to 5-3-2. Dominant now. Don't concede many at all and my finishing is on point. Went from Div 5 to Div 2. Standard is insane like. Teams are worth fortunes too.

Servers are down at moment I think.

Went 12 matches without a win, in division 7! I'm a regular div 2/div3 down the years. The standard is ridiculous

Started online seasons, lost my first two games (first one against PSG and then a suspect pen and red card against Liverpool whilst ahead). Using Spurs I've won 6 off the bounce now. Canny little 4-2-2-2 formation with Kane and Alli upfront is working a treat!

Started online seasons, lost my first two games (first one against PSG and then a suspect pen and red card against Liverpool whilst ahead). Using Spurs I've won 6 off the bounce now. Canny little 4-2-2-2 formation with Kane and Alli upfront is working a treat!
I played online seasons a few weeks ago on my mates profile while looking after his dogs (he was away for a few days) using SAFC I got to div 4 from 9 pretty easily...

Just picked this up. Always been a regular with fifa but a late comer this year. Seen it £18 odd so couldn't go wrong. I only play Ultimate team had me first hour on it tonight be back on late when the bairns in bed. Think the best players I packer were mark noble and Jesse lingard but I'm level 40 so I'd imagine the catalogue will come in some use. I'm on xbox one if anyone every fancies a FUT game.
GT: TaylorBoosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back