FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you don't take into account the bench then people will put 3 bronze players in the starting 11 then bring golds on for them in the first minute.

Up to div 5 and absolutely flying, I was 12 unbeaten before I got robbed 0-1 off PSG. But I can't complain at one loss is 16 games like!

4-2-2-2 with Spurs is working a treat.

Was 22-0 & winning 2-0 only for the game to script and as usual 3 shots on target results in 3 goals against

Every ball bouncing back to him after I dispossess :oops:

Snapped disc and broken controller, au revoir 17 & ea you pieces of shits

Was 22-0 & winning 2-0 only for the game to script and as usual 3 shots on target results in 3 goals against

:):lol:

Fifa frustration is a serious thing like

Reactions: Jay

:lol::lol::lol:

You lost one game out of 23 and broke a pad and the disc??? You have issues! :lol:
Not arsed, last year broke a Samsung led & controller by throwing it at the screen

Think I've gone through about 4 controllers, a tv & 3 discs from FIFA 14-17

Games utterly hideous, you'd think with the scripting they'd try to make it a bit more subtle but no :neutral:

Doesn't flow like football, ball never rebounds in open space has to bounce right back into an (opposition) players path :oops:

Not arsed, last year broke a Samsung led & controller by throwing it at the screen

Think I've gone through about 4 controllers, a tv & 3 discs from FIFA 14-17

Games utterly hideous, you'd think with the scripting they'd try to make it a bit more subtle but no :neutral:

Doesn't flow like football, ball never rebounds in open space has to bounce right back into an (opposition) players path :oops:
Think you should stay away from FIFA mate:lol: I agree with you about the bullshit tho..

In Div 4 and still going well, unbeaten in 10 games or so. Drew my last game 0-0 but had 23 shots with around 12 on target but simply couldnt score! Works out at something like 3 defeats in the last 28 games

In Div 4 and still going well, unbeaten in 10 games or so. Drew my last game 0-0 but had 23 shots with around 12 on target but simply couldnt score! Works out at something like 3 defeats in the last 28 games
Do u play just the normal season or do u play online seasons?

Just the one game. No UT though, normal online seasons. Played with Chelsea against Real Madrid (shock). 3-3 draw, Willian was immense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back