FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a passenger sometimes in this game like, the f***ing ball acts like its on rails. I'd quite like to know why the game is lagging out anytime I get within 20 yards of the oppo goal too.

Turning it off before it goes out the f***ing window.

Does people play fut champs? If so how do you find it and how do you get on most weeks?
Got 21 wins with 7 games to go this week.

Does people play fut champs? If so how do you find it and how do you get on most weeks?
Got 21 wins with 7 games to go this week.

Played it first week and got to 29 wins but it took over my weekend so haven't done it since. Not to mention everyone had unreal teams and I had the likes of Didavi and Kagawa :lol:

Played it first week and got to 29 wins but it took over my weekend so haven't done it since. Not to mention everyone had unreal teams and I had the likes of Didavi and Kagawa :lol:
Ended up on 24 wins this week. I swear it chooses how many wins you get before you start. Out of my last 7 i lost the first, won the next 3, needed 1 win out of my next 3 for gold 1 but all of a sudden my players were terrible. Defence leaving huge gaps, ny players couldn't make simple passes to each other or make forward runs. So frustrating

Ended up on 24 wins this week. I swear it chooses how many wins you get before you start. Out of my last 7 i lost the first, won the next 3, needed 1 win out of my next 3 for gold 1 but all of a sudden my players were terrible. Defence leaving huge gaps, ny players couldn't make simple passes to each other or make forward runs. So frustrating

:lol: Not surprising

Ridiculous isn't it! Would love them to make a fifa where you beat people by being better rather than who has the advantage. Makes no sense why they do it
Keeps people playing

If the best were just tanking people every game the shit kids would soon lose interest meaning less money spent on packs

Thats the only reason i cn think of

Some of the stuff that happens is scripted to fuck like. Its blatantly obvious when youre going to concede

Also is it just me or straight after you concede do your defenders turn into complete m0ngs

Had my first play about today with tactics and then played instructions. So far so good I struggled to get out of division 7, got promoted but didn't win the league so thought I'd give the whole tactics and that a go and so far in division 6 I'm 4 unbeaten. Still think I need the right players in though to suit my tactics. I've never really bought players yet only use what I've packed. Rondon upfront as a target man is a total beast.

Another season in D2 after a Sunderland-esque escape from relegation. Losing my first four and ending up needing to win all of my last three I did the job :cool:

An 89th minute winner after missing an 83rd min penna too (hit the f***ing post with the keeper diving the other way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back