Fifa 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like pulling teeth trying to navigate the menus. It's like a 5 second wait between each button press

The team management menus in career mode ARE SLOW AS FUCK. I can't even be arsed to change my team because its so slow, awful, why isn't this stuff tested?

It's also rubbish playing against the computer, worse than it's ever been, you can hardly get near them and they score from every cross.

Not enjoying this mode at all, gutted as well because it's probably my favourite.

Very slow team changes, surely an update can sort this out?

Only been on a few mins. Not played a game yet. Just started a career and saved it. Board expectations daft as per. Stoke want me in Europe

Very slow team changes, surely an update can sort this out?

Only been on a few mins. Not played a game yet. Just started a career and saved it. Board expectations daft as per. Stoke want me in Europe

You're expected to win the league as Liverpool but just finish 4th as Arsenal. Strange. Midtable for us, Tyler slags us right off!

You're expected to win the league as Liverpool but just finish 4th as Arsenal. Strange. Midtable for us, Tyler slags us right off!
Like I say not played a game yet but I'm liking the look of it.. As usual the ideas are right but the execution isn't up to scratch in the rush to get it out and not test it

Team management menus in career mode ARE SLOW AS FUCK. I can't even be arsed to change my team because its so slow, awful, why isn't this stuff tested?

It's also rubbish playing against the computer, worse than it's ever been, you can hardly get near them and they score from every cross.

Not enjoying this mode at all, gutted as well because it's probably my favourite.

Me too I always play a lot of career mode but struggling to get into this one.

I initially liked the game but as its going on it's becoming a bit of a chore.

The team management menus in career mode ARE SLOW AS FUCK. I can't even be arsed to change my team because its so slow, awful, why isn't this stuff tested?

Finding it the opposite me. Had to put my difficulty up to Legendary.

Keep getting Tyler saying that Altidore scored a hat trick in his previous game?[DOUBLEPOST=1380792087][/DOUBLEPOST]I am playing it on my iMac via bootcamp, feels exactly the same as last years[DOUBLEPOST=1380796105][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it gonna be any better on the Xbox 1 or PS4?

Last edited:
It's absolutely shit like. I was 8th in the league with us at Xmas, expected to finish midtable, I beat Everton 1-0 on boxing day to go within 4 points of 3rd. I got sacked. It also seems after 1 defeat your players turn into donkeys/ the oppositions keepers turn into an octopus. After every defeat i've went on a 3-4 game winless streak. Usually because the opposition seem capable of scoring from anywhere and my players become incapable of passing or shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back