Fifa 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real ball physics ffs :lol:

Worra load of shite, I'll still be buying it on release day like being the brainwashed EA customer that I am.

Real ball physics ffs :lol:

Worra load of shite, I'll still be buying it on release day like being the brainwashed EA customer that I am.

This.

I'll probably end up making remarks along the lines of "I can tell the difference from Fifa 13", "Much better", "The little changes are important".

Largely nonsense :lol:

This.

I'll probably end up making remarks along the lines of "I can tell the difference from Fifa 13", "Much better", "The little changes are important".

Largely nonsense :lol:

I do this, and largely believe it, until I play the previous one round my mates house as he doesn't have FIFA 14 yet... And it's generally the same...

"Pace isnt as important in this fifa"

Through ball owa the top 1-0 :lol::lol::lol:

Its f***ing shite, ultimate team is an absolute shambles this year

"Pace isnt as important in this fifa"

Through ball owa the top 1-0 :lol::lol::lol:

Its f***ing shite, ultimate team is an absolute shambles this year

Half the battle is the abundance of teenagers who have little interest in playing the game realistically. In other words, wankers.

New hub on career mode looks good.

I am a f***ing sucker for fifa every year. No matter how small the change is I profess its the best thing ever.

Packed it playing on the PS3 completely, only ever used it for FIFA for the past three or four years but it's dross. It's in the loft now.

This year's is the first time I've actually given career mode a proper go since probably something like FIFA 07 on the PS2. Enjoying it tbh. I'm also a FIFA sucker so will be buying FIFA 14. Looking forward to playing on a next gen console

Aye.:lol:

There's a decent game in there somewhere but the pace ruins it.

My biggest hate is the l1/lb button for attacking runs.

Attacking runs should be made because you're either a) on ultra attacking or b) have intelligent players with high off the ball stats.

NOT because you have a load of players with 90 pace, and can bash l1 faster than anyone else. IMO, it should be removed entirely, and you would soon see pace abuse disappear.

will be the usual bullshit with the odd gimmick thrown in to make it sound better.

we have had match engines, impact engines, 360 dribbling, touch control systems, pro passing, attacking intelligence and the list goes on, yet despite all these 'improvements' i still feel like pace and 50 yard through balls are still all too overpowered and coupled with high pressure this largely takes away the possibility to actually win a game online by playing proper football.

i have hardly played this years and for the first time in a long long time will not be buying on release day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to see more realistic and different types of goals, PES was brilliant for that, deflections, rebounds, etc. FIFA you basically score with a finesse curled shot or a drilled shot on an angle into the far corner, I get bored after 3 games then that's me done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back