FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As this is my first fifa UT experience, what happens when FIFA 13 comes out? Does everyone start with no coins or players again? Any benefit for players who buy each year?

prehab26 said:
As this is my first fifa UT experience, what happens when FIFA 13 comes out? Does everyone start with no coins or players again? Any benefit for players who buy each year?

Normally nowt.

It's a bit of a pisser like.

Rainbow 6 recognises you've been on previous games and gives your bloke s head start if so.

I'd hope EA do the same but they are known to be all about the £££.

Normally nowt.

It's a bit of a pisser like.

Rainbow 6 recognises you've been on previous games and gives your bloke s head start if so.

I'd hope EA do the same but they are known to be all about the £££.
Thats ok then as I have given all my coins to my mate. Would be pissed off if he started with an elite team or with loads of coins.

Thats ok then as I have given all my coins to my mate. Would be pissed off if he started with an elite team or with loads of coins.

Returning players get a couple of free gold packs to get them started.

Generally what I do is buy 4200 points on release day to get me started, then buy no more packs after that.

Whenever I win a bet on the football or whatever I'll spend a tenner getting 100,000 coins off eBay. Much better than wasting a tenner on packs and getting fuck all.

Returning players get a couple of free gold packs to get them started.

Generally what I do is buy 4200 points on release day to get me started, then buy no more packs after that.

Whenever I win a bet on the football or whatever I'll spend a tenner getting 100,000 coins off eBay. Much better than wasting a tenner on packs and getting fuck all.

OPENING PACKS I ONE OF TE MOST ADDICTING THINGS EVER :lol::lol:

When you could get 10k points for a tenn i must have spent 200 quid on it :lol:

The ultimate edition gets you free packs every week or something this year doesnt it?

One a week for 6 months. One pack gets you about 900 coins though, and only 1 rare which is usually a healing card.

The ultimate edition gets you free packs every week or something this year doesnt it?
Not worth it at all, one regular gold pack a week for six months is fairly pathetic.

Best off buying the regular version and then spending MS points to open better packs whenever you wish.

Ultimate Edition is around a tenner more than the regular FIFA 13.

Playing this morning and beating all sorts of horrible players, as you do. One guy is currently trying to get my account banned after I beat him 4-0. Apparently he has a system which can detect hackers and has a picture to get me banned. :lol: Nee idea what this picture is or how exactly he knows I'm a hacker but it's still funny nonetheless.

prehab26 said:
Do you not get bored though of using the same players.

This is the beauty mate. I do not use the same players.

I have 8 squads atm and this list is growing.

2 BPL
2 English
4 Hybrid

Luiz is in 3 of these.

prehab26 said:
You love the EPL. I remember you saying that before. I get bored using the same players.

Dont use it much anymore tbf, did get a bit sick; but fact remains you can probably make the best overall team from players in the BPL. ( to my style of play anyway )

I have a lot of ;

Spanish players
BBVA
Brazilian
French
Ligue 1
Russian
Portuguese
BPL

I mess about with these and make loads of hybrid.

Yeah, overall I have enjoyed my first experience of Fifa UT like. However, having a complete break till the new one comes out. Was getting bored of it but suppose thats always going to happen when you consider how many games have been played.

Will buy the new one and probs buy 20 quid worth of MS points to get me started.

Looking forward to the new transfers like, should be interesting.

You have to be pretty sad to get excited about obtaining a virtual football card.

On a side note, is anybody having problems with EA? I can't access the Ultimate Team app or the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back