FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smacked someone 4-0 with me Netherlands silvers, starts sending me loads of abuse so I replied correcting all of his spelling, now reckons he's getting all of his mates to file complaints against me for, in his words, "sytsim tampring" which will get me banned from Xbox Live. :lol:

Some people really can't handle someone being better than them at a game like.

Dreamboat said:
Just smacked someone 4-0 with me Netherlands silvers, starts sending me loads of abuse so I replied correcting all of his spelling, now reckons he's getting all of his mates to file complaints against me for, in his words, "sytsim tampring" which will get me banned from Xbox Live. :lol:

Some people really can't handle someone being better than them at a game like.

"sytsim tampring" brilliant :lol: :lol:

Sore losers mate that's all they are.

Building a team of current and ex SAFC Players, but I can't think who to play LM since McClean isnt on ultimate team, any ideas anyone?

Me team so far

Gordon

Hutton -- Brown -- O'Shea -- Richardson

IF Larsson -- Muntari -- Cana -- ???

IF Sess

B£nt​

Building a team of current and ex SAFC Players, but I can't think who to play LM since McClean isnt on ultimate team, any ideas anyone?

Me team so far

Gordon

Hutton -- Brown -- O'Shea -- Richardson

IF Larsson -- Muntari -- Cana -- ???

IF Sess

B£nt​

Rade Prica is f***ing class on this UT too, get him for the bench. As is Kenwyne.

Just won the new tournament (3 leagues 3 nations in starting 11) 5,500 coins and 2 mixed contracts packs.

Only get 4 contracts in each i got 2 non shiney gold 1 silver and 1 bronze in each of them. Not really worth it.

karlm14 said:
Just won the new tournament (3 leagues 3 nations in starting 11) 5,500 coins and 2 mixed contracts packs.

Only get 4 contracts in each i got 2 non shiney gold 1 silver and 1 bronze in each of them. Not really worth it.

Same here but the coins are double the only other cup I could play in.

Pulled a stroke by having foreign bronze keeper in who I subbed immediately ;)

Forgot to sub him in the last game but still won !

mackem1979 said:
Same here but the coins are double the only other cup I could play in.

Pulled a stroke by having foreign bronze keeper in who I subbed immediately ;)

Forgot to sub him in the last game but still won !

This pisses me off.

Actually in the final it played to my advantage. He made 2 subs straight away and then when i went ahead he didn't have the capacity to change it.

Btw he had 6 TOTY's and 3 IFs in his original line up. Dont know what he brought on.

The semi final stats:

He put the pad down after the 4th went in on 44 minutes like.

Logon or register to see this image

karlm14 said:
This pisses me off.

Actually in the final it played to my advantage. He made 2 subs straight away and then when i went ahead he didn't have the capacity to change it.

Btw he had 6 TOTY's and 3 IFs in his original line up. Dont know what he brought on.

The semi final stats:

He put the pad down after the 4th went in on 44 minutes like.

Soz mate but I haven't got the squad or funds to do it properly.

Plus, I played the 4.5 star tourno with my team and people did this to me with their superstars all the time so fuck it !

Thems the rules !

I do wish I'd come up against some more unique sides these days. 90% of teams I play are a Premier League one with Luiz, Walker, Kompany and Hart all in the defence. I usually beat them like but it's getting tedious coming up against the same personnel every single time. Anyway, here's the two sides I've got built at the minute, think I've lost twice in about 30 games since I started these new teams.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#brKChU7mbdY3N

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gm1LBx0kbdY3L

Luiz has to be the most used played in FIFA UT history.
Yup, he's guaranteed to be in the two most popular sides out there: All Brazilian, and all Premier League.

Sometimes people just stick him in for the crack as well regardless of what it does to their chemistry.

Dexter said:
Yup, he's guaranteed to be in the two most popular sides out there: All Brazilian, and all Premier League.

Sometimes people just stick him in for the crack as well regardless of what it does to their chemistry.

Tbf he is an absolute f***ing beast. I use him where i can

Luiz and vertonghen will be the main cb partnership on ut13, both 80 plus pace. Along with walker and cole/evra :roll::roll:

Agbonlahor will sign for us and be downgraded to about 82 pace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back