FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

does ut in fifa 12 carry on to fifa 13?

Nope.

You might get a gold pack or something for having had it last year, they gave founders a couple of gold packs this year iirc.

There's usually people willing to trade 13 for 12 coins on the fifa forums, but usually at something like a 1:10 ratio.

In the end, you're best off selling your coins for real money now tbh, and then if you want putting that money back in next year.

Playing this a lot yesterday and today and found every third or fourth game freezes at the screen where you see your opposition.

is this a glitch people are exploiting or EA being shit cos FIFA 13 is due out soon ?

Either way it's a right pisser when playing cups cos when I quit out and restart I'm out the cup but strangley my dnf isn't adversely affected.

Currently in a stand off with a spaniard cos it's froze just before the final.

I've never won one of these yet !

Playing this a lot yesterday and today and found every third or fourth game freezes at the screen where you see your opposition.

is this a glitch people are exploiting or EA being shit cos FIFA 13 is due out soon ?

Either way it's a right pisser when playing cups cos when I quit out and restart I'm out the cup but strangley my dnf isn't adversely affected.

Currently in a stand off with a spaniard cos it's froze just before the final.

I've never won one of these yet !

It only ever happens when anyone dashboards or backs out against you, so when everr some does dashbopards or back out, go to you dashboard before entering another game ;)

It only ever happens when anyone dashboards or backs out against you, so when everr some does dashbopards or back out, go to you dashboard before entering another game ;)

That's what I've been doing but I lose my cup progress yet not my dnf.

Are these twats doing it deliberately?

Aye, if the person you're playing or you have had someone back out on you in the previous game it crashes at the team screen in the next game either of you play

Blimey I never knew that, how do you avoid it happening, restarting the game after somebody quit out on you ?

Is there any better feeling on this game than playing with your bronze team against a gold team, setting up to ultra defensive with 5 at the back, and catching your opponent on the break to get a sneaky 1-0 win? :lol:

I fukin love it.

The lad I beat in the final last night had messi and ronaldo anarl.

Had hours of abuse afterwards... voice messages and everything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back