FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

150k Ps3 coins going. £10

Having bother flogging mine on eBay. Someone has bought them but hasnt paid or contacted me since Friday. I can open a case with eBay, but you're not meant to sell virtual items (I masked it up as a guide and free gift) so I may jut withdraw it and give up the final selling fee.

Having bother flogging mine on eBay. Someone has bought them but hasnt paid or contacted me since Friday. I can open a case with eBay, but you're not meant to sell virtual items (I masked it up as a guide and free gift) so I may jut withdraw it and give up the final selling fee.

Going to put mine on like. Sold all 7 squads

CBA to type on the iPhone marra but look it up online.

It's not shite but it can occupy your time (and money if you let it).

This :lol:

When you could get 10 k accounts for 15 quid i ended up going through about 150k microsoft points :oops::oops: great fun if you can afford to like

But in the end don't everyone just have Ronaldo and Messi up front?

No cos they are rare as owt.

I've heard stories of people buying them on eBay for 50 quid and stuff, ridiculous.

Plus the game runs tournaments with different rules ie all English teams or all silver teams, plus if you want your chemistry (teamwork basically) to be high you'll need players from the same team, league or nationality too which makes it a bit harder to just slot random stars into.

But in the end don't everyone just have Ronaldo and Messi up front?

Nope. on 360 Ronaldo is 500k or more for most of the game. a 15k pack (which will make you on average 8 or 9k coins) is 150MSP i think. OR you get coins by winning games (a profit of 300 in a game if you do well).

Getting Ronaldo and Messi takes a LONG time basically. I played about 1600 games (didnt spend any MSP) and made a canny few coins by trading players for a profit. I ended up with about 600k coins

Put all me team up starting 150 no buy now price for an hour !

Sold all me team and got 120k now, could I sell that still on eBay ?

Update : giving them away to me nephew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back