FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have to be pretty sad to get excited about obtaining a virtual football card.

On a side note, is anybody having problems with EA? I can't access the Ultimate Team app or the forums.

It is a good feeling like, but i wouldnt go screaming the place down :lol:

I got a 93 David Villa in a pack on Fifa 10, he was worth 1.2m at the time, and on this year's I got TOTY Kompany and TOTY Krul in the same pack and I think my reaction both times was "Arrr yesssss, gerrin". Nowhere near as bad as that vid like :lol:

I got a 93 David Villa in a pack on Fifa 10, he was worth 1.2m at the time, and on this year's I got TOTY Kompany and TOTY Krul in the same pack and I think my reaction both times was "Arrr yesssss, gerrin". Nowhere near as bad as that vid like :lol:

Th sad thing is that a lot of the players they are getting are worth very little.

Spent a few hours making hybrids last night. Now got 12 teams to choose from spent about 160k

Got 6 'a' teams and 6 b teams.

Ones a reversal of the other, i use the b for a few games when the a team fitness is down and it replenishes fully.

karlm14 said:
Spent a few hours making hybrids last night. Now got 12 teams to choose from spent about 160k

Got 6 'a' teams and 6 b teams.

Ones a reversal of the other, i use the b for a few games when the a team fitness is down and it replenishes fully.

You spent much real money on the packs ?

No word of a lie, i must have spent 150k msp on fifa 11 and 12 with absolute shite.
One day my mate says ive got 380 msp on my account, recoversit on ym xbox and got team of the tournament torres. So i open hundreds of packs, he opens one and gets a player worth 300k. he give me it like so it doesnt really matter :lol:

mackem1979 said:
You spent much real money on the packs ?

Embarrassing amount. Its more addictive than gambling mate. Not next year like. Promise myself that. And if i start I'm taking my account details off psn.

Just played someone with ronaldo, messi, iniesta, xavi and TOTY sanchez, + another 4 TOTY's

Some serious hacking / ££££££££ going on there mind.

Just played possibly the worst player ever on UT. bless him, must be a kid off school. In all fairness he didn't quit and didn't put the pad down, gives me my biggest win ever. He had a decent team too.

Ht

Logon or register to see this image

Then ft

Logon or register to see this image

I won 30-0 on one before like, i posted the pics on the old thread. He mustn't have put the control down till late anarl as i'm shite against no one.

NickSAFC said:
43 shots :eek::eek: Was he passing it to you haha.

Was just the worst was dancing through his defence no problem at all

hefty em said:
I won 30-0 on one before like, i posted the pics on the old thread. He mustn't have put the control down till late anarl as i'm shite against no one.

I find it probably more difficult to play against no one :oops: cpu shields the ball too well. Frustrates me

New team! 4-3-2-1 formation!
GK: Casillas
RB: Ramos
CB: Pepe
CB: Pique
LB: Jordi Alba
CM: Fabregas
CM: Alonso
CM: Xavi
LW: Villa
ST: Torres
RW: TOTS Santi Cazorla

New team! 4-3-2-1 formation!
GK: Casillas
RB: Ramos
CB: Pepe
CB: Pique
LB: Jordi Alba
CM: Fabregas
CM: Alonso
CM: Xavi
LW: Villa
ST: Torres
RW: TOTS Santi Cazorla

Should try out TOTS Michu in centre mid. Tall, 99 strength, quicker than all three of those centre mids you have and just as creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back