Fatal stabbing at Eldon Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

II don't believe we have the right to decide another human is unfit to live. I realise there are many, many counter-arguments all along the scale.
I think we do if they have decided another human is unfit to live by murdering them.

Just had a wander through Eldon Square,, there's some feral people hang about it. Probably not helped by all the bus stops that drop people off from some of Newcastle's biggest shitholes.

Just had a wander through Eldon Square,, there's some feral people hang about it. Probably not helped by all the bus stops that drop people off from some of Newcastle's biggest shitholes.

Designed that way. Ship 'em in. Empty their giros. Ship 'em off.

Never heard the yardie accents but they are carrying knives.

I know of four Sunderland schools that have had pupils bring a knife into school.

It’s becoming worrying tbh

Had an 8 year old bring one into school a few years ago when I was still teaching. Sounds more horrifying than it is in terms of it being a nice lad who just hadn't engaged his brain (to be fair him and thinking weren't generally on the same plane of existence) and had seen it lying around and his first thought was "I take this into school and Damien and Lucifer will think I'm well cool"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back