Fatal stabbing at Eldon Square

Had an 8 year old bring one into school a few years ago when I was still teaching. Sounds more horrifying than it is in terms of it being a nice lad who just hadn't engaged his brain (to be fair him and thinking weren't generally on the same plane of existence) and had seen it lying around and his first thought was "I take this into school and Damien and Lucifer will think I'm well cool"
The two in my school were not.

One was for protection as he owed the local drug dealer money and the other was being bullied and threatened to knife the kid who was bullying him.

Admitted it, sentencing December

The court was told the teenager was looking for another youth with whom he had previously argued about cigarettes.

Mr Duncan raised his arm to let the youth past, but "the defendant took exception to that" and "a struggle ensued," prosecutor Kevin Wardlaw said.

After pushing the youngster off, Mr Duncan was stabbed once through the heart and collapsed a short distance away.

The court was told the teenager was looking for another youth with whom he had previously argued about cigarettes.

Mr Duncan raised his arm to let the youth past, but "the defendant took exception to that" and "a struggle ensued," prosecutor Kevin Wardlaw said.

After pushing the youngster off, Mr Duncan was stabbed once through the heart and collapsed a short distance away.

horrendous that like. somehow seems worse due to it being so close to home.

Fuck me that is tragic.
horrendous that like. somehow seems worse due to it being so close to home.

It shouldn't be, but it is.

We are hopelessly, hopelessly soft on crime.

This scumbag has 31 convictions, including for violence, carrying knives, committing offences whilst on bail and violating court orders.

He should already have bee locked away for long enough to effectively be a life sentence.

In the case of a teeneager like this, we should be starting with serious corporal punishment first, and throwing away the key if that doesn't work.

And I would certainly not object to him being hung from his neck until his life is extinct for this particular crime.

It's interesting that he is referred to as a boy, name kept anonymous and dealt with a as a child. Yet there is an inexorable campaign for people (if you can call this one a person) his age and younger to be given the vote.

Last edited:
We are hopelessly, hopelessly soft of crime.

This scumbag has 31 convictions, including for violence, carrying knives, committing offences whilst on bail and violating court orders.

He should already have bee locked away for long enough to effectively be a life sentence.

In the case of a teeneager like this, we should be starting with serious corporal punishment first, and throwing away the key if that doesn't work.

And I would certainly not object to him being hung from his neck until his life is extinct for this particular crime.

It's interesting that he is referred to as a boy, name kept anonymous and dealt with a as a child. Yet there is an inexorable campaign for people (if you can call this one a person) his age and younger to be given the vote.
Totally spot on mate.

Fuck me that is tragic.

It shouldn't be, but it is.
Yes it does feel bad when it happens locally. It was even worse when that woman in the supermarket over fulwell got stabbed that really shocked me.
We take for granted that this happens almost daily in London and we become anethetised to the news. On our doorstep though is a different story.

Yes it does feel bad when it happens locally. It was even worse when that woman in the supermarket over fulwell got stabbed that really shocked me.
We take for granted that this happens almost daily in London and we become anethetised to the news. On our doorstep though is a different story.

We get used to things very very quickly.

It's part of why we are a successful species and it's part of why we can ignore stuff effectively.

That’s the thing, 31 convictions at the age of what? 17?
And That’s not taking into account the no doubt numerous offences he’s done but not been collared for.
No idea what the answer is but if you’ve racked up that many offences by 17 it’s safe to assume you’re a wrangun to the core. How society deals with these absolute whallopers is anyone’s guess but it’s safe to assume he’ll be out in a few years and back up to his usual tricks, f***ing scumbag

He should never be allowed out for me. Die In jail. The job should be to protect the public and such thr little fucker should be left to rot.

Police on the beat everyday at monument now, with a bizzie wagon parked in the middle as a visual reminder.

Back