Fatal stabbing at Eldon Square

What gives you the right to say if somebody should live or die? Your rules?

I understand there is a moral complexity to this but I would in no way equate execution of a child murderer to the actions of the man who killed a child. Would you? Therefore I don't accept that the two actions are the same.

I understand there is a moral complexity to this but I would in no way equate execution of a child murderer to the actions of the man who killed a child. Would you? Therefore I don't accept that the two actions are the same.
II don't believe we have the right to decide another human is unfit to live. I realise there are many, many counter-arguments all along the scale.

A complete lack of upbringing, lack of decent roll models, lack of intelligence, poor education, drink, drugs, less police presence, no moral compass or respect are some of the reasons I’m afraid. Horrendous incident.

I’m reading a book about Offending Behaviour. Utterly depressing. All of the things you mention are listed.

I find it all incredibly sad that we have a society churning out dregs. The divide in the country highlighted by the EU Referendum and widened constantly by The Tories is becoming increasingly dangerous. We should read our Civil War(s) history books carefully.

Back