Fatal stabbing at Eldon Square

This. Very few of the the underclass will have any respect for teachers whatsoever considering they dont have any respect for the police, their parents or other adults.

This “couldnt give a fuck” attitude is bringing the country to its knees.

Some of the stories my dad has from working as a teacher with SEN kids are heartbreaking. Some absolute scumbag parents and 'carers' giving their kids absolutely zero chance in life and completely shameless about it.

Anyone trying to teach this generation gets my utmost respect.

Thing is, kids that behave themselves, are generally good eggs, stick in at school and do well aren’t particularly newsworthy.

You have to balance the 24/7 media frenzy world we live in with actual reality. The school my bairn goes to is actually a shit-ton safer than when I went to it.

One day I hope he learns,wish I had known how important school was going to be and how the teachers were there to guide me through part of my life when I first started,the worlds changing,little shits like your pupil are going to be left behind,at least your trying.

You're trying, should have paid more attention in English 😉

If we reintroduce Capital punishment we're no better than those we judge.

I've never understood this argument. Surely we are as we are killing someone who is evil and a danger to society as opposed to the offender who is killing an innocent child for example.

Are kids really talking in fake accents or are you all on a wind up?

Bro? I think you mean blud or blad.

About a decade since I heard this loud rasta voice in macky d’s picadilly circus “hey wheres my f***ing burger man”. Turned round to see the rude twat n it was a little pale cockney about 8 stone.

Obviously nothing to do with how crime is recorded changing in the last couple of years ;)

Back