Fatal stabbing at Eldon Square

That’s the thing, 31 convictions at the age of what? 17?
And That’s not taking into account the no doubt numerous offences he’s done but not been collared for.
No idea what the answer is but if you’ve racked up that many offences by 17 it’s safe to assume you’re a wrangun to the core. How society deals with these absolute whallopers is anyone’s guess but it’s safe to assume he’ll be out in a few years and back up to his usual tricks, f***ing scumbag

This.... and, due to him remaining anonymous, we will be none the wiser.

Violent crimes, affray, carrying a knife. What more does our pathetic criminal justice system need to lock these scumbags up to rot?
Never seems to happen however lets hope he has a fatal accident on remand before the cost of another court appearance.

He had 17 convictions for 31 offences between 2017 and 2019, including an incident where he grabbed a knife during a family argument and an occasion where he threatened a bus driver with a blade after he was challenged about drinking alcohol.

At the time of the murder, he was on bail for affray.

He's still a child. Some of the blame has to fall on his parents too.

We are hopelessly, hopelessly soft on crime.

This scumbag has 31 convictions, including for violence, carrying knives, committing offences whilst on bail and violating court orders.

He should already have bee locked away for long enough to effectively be a life sentence.

In the case of a teeneager like this, we should be starting with serious corporal punishment first, and throwing away the key if that doesn't work.

And I would certainly not object to him being hung from his neck until his life is extinct for this particular crime.

It's interesting that he is referred to as a boy, name kept anonymous and dealt with a as a child. Yet there is an inexorable campaign for people (if you can call this one a person) his age and younger to be given the vote.
You say that but we're not willing to pay for it.

We don’t hang children. I mean, that’s not even something to have a discussion over. We just do not hang children.

Technically he is a minor but I wouldn't decribe 17 years olds as children.

17 year olds have capacity and should be dealt with as such.
He's still a child. Some of the blame has to fall on his parents too.

What if they were fucked up by their parents?

Last edited:
Hes 17 man woman, if he doesn’t know right from wrong by that age he’s a lost cause, not taking away anything from his parents who I’d bet a tenner are absolute whallopers too no doubt.

I know a few police officers and theyve said in the past that shit breeds shit.

Totally agree re the 17yrs old bit about right and wrong. Even my 6 year old son would know its wrong to do such a thing.

Well the article says he is an adult next month. I doubt his thoughts and actions are likely to have been different within the space of 2 months from doing this to suddenly turning 18.

The one good thing is he has pleaded guilty therefore saving the family the trauma of hearing the details of what happened.

Totally agree re the 17yrs old bit about right and wrong. Even my 6 year old son would know its wrong to do such a thing.

Yep, he'll know the difference, but just doesn't give a shit. Repeat offender over and over. Theres no deterrent. Been coming a long time. Kids know you cannot touch them.

He should never be free again.

31 convictions, most committed when on bail or court order for something else. Some bad crimes as it is without bringing murder into it.

Course he knows, he just didn’t give a fuck and thought he could go on with impunity like so many of the little wankers we have in city’s and towns up and down the country.
He’s been convicted 31 times and he’s only 17, he and many others know they have little to fear until they do something like this, and even then I’m not sure how long the courts will give him since firstly he’s pled guilty and secondly he’s a minor.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if the little tosspot was out and about again in less than 10 years, being just as much a wanker as now
how is that fair or just when they’ve taken an innocent blokes life and deprived a family of a hubby and father forever

Couple of convictions at 17,he may just have been an impressionable kid fallen in with the wrong crowd. THIRTY ONE offences he is a total wrong-un and no good whatsoever to society.

Yes it does feel bad when it happens locally. It was even worse when that woman in the supermarket over fulwell got stabbed that really shocked me.
We take for granted that this happens almost daily in London and we become anethetised to the news. On our doorstep though is a different story.
The local slant on news is something that local journalists use on national news items to get our attention because you listen and are affected by stuff personal to you. I’m guessing that people local to the other city stabbings are bothered by theirs but for us, it’s “just another London death”.

Remember that case a few years ago when some twat got killed by the bloke he was trying to rob and his family were all over the papers and news saying how good a bloke he was. No mother, your son is a twat and lost.

Last edited:
How is someone with 31 convictions still walking the streets? Our justice system is a complete joke with stuff like this, cost an innocent man his life in this case and there will be plenty of other examples.

He was on bail for being part of a gang who targeted someone to cut his achilles tendon. He threatened a bus driver with a knife for stopping him drinking on a bus and asked him to get off.

Little fucker should never have been on the street.

Last edited:

Back