Fat Spanish waiter to be given £70 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I've heard somewhere before that the league you're in dictates your standard. So Pickford should go for less than Atsu, y'know as he's going to be a "Championship 'keeper" by the time he's sold.

Have you been on the drink again?

Absolutely agree he'd be first out the door for me
Think he suffers greater criticism than he deserves from some because he gets more praise than he deserves from others.

He's a 22yr old decent striker who didn't take his chances when our top goal scorer was absent.

Committed, strong, good link-up play, needs to work on his finishing and his movement, but he's still young enough to improve a lot. We won't get >£13m for him so I wouldn't bother selling him.

Have you been on the drink again?
Not yet, but soon.

Yeah I've heard somewhere before that the league you're in dictates your standard. So Pickford should go for less than Atsu, y'know as he's going to be a "Championship 'keeper" by the time he's sold.

Pickford has also played a full season in the top flight and was shortlisted for young player of the year. Atsu wasn't good enough to play a single minute with Bournemouth

Think he suffers greater criticism than he deserves from some because he gets more praise than he deserves from others.

He's a 22yr old decent striker who didn't take his chances when our top goal scorer was absent.

Committed, strong, good link-up play, needs to work on his finishing and his movement, but he's still young enough to improve a lot. We won't get >£13m for him so I wouldn't bother selling him.

Not yet, but soon.

Gan easy.

just read rafa wants Wes Morgan? And Leicester will replace him with Harry Maguire...

Imagine signing Morgan instead of Maguire. :lol: absolute oaf, almost as bad as Djilibodji

Pickford has also played a full season in the top flight and was shortlisted for young player of the year. Atsu wasn't good enough to play a single minute with Bournemouth

No, no, I read on here that Ritchie is a Championship player (as is Clark, etc.). So the minute the season's over, Pickford et al are all Championship players and thus immediately worse than they are now. These are the rules of RTG.

No, no, I read on here that Ritchie is a Championship player (as is Clark, etc.). So the minute the season's over, Pickford et al are all Championship players and thus immediately worse than they are now. These are the rules of RTG.

for 9 months i read "its a pub league we will piss it", "i don't watch lower league shite ", "championship players are shite defoe would score 40".....

oh how tunes have changed on RTG in the last few weeks

for 9 months i read "its a pub league we will piss it", "i don't watch lower league shite ", "championship players are shite defoe would score 40".....

That's a lie,

You only started posting back on this board after you were promoted. bite

Read a good article recently.
It said how people saying we should have won the league in March (includes people on this board), assuming it takes our final March fixture when Brighton had 77 points, we'd have needed 102 points from 38 games to have done it then. 33 wins, 3 draws, 2 defeats. And assuming the 8 games after that stayed the same we'd have finished on 117 points.

I would have been talking about the way we play. We played long balls and had no outlet, Anichebe give us that presence something Ritchie wouldn't, so yes i would rather have a fit (being key) Anichebe.

In a team that plays a bit, then obviously Richie is the better footballer, i actually rate him.

Atsu though, with wages and fee's etc, it's probably £10m of your budget gone and you've not improved your team one bit.

Game changer Yedlin, that was one of the best lines i think i've ever read from a Mag

You do realise that part of the shit you are in is because you never buy your loaned players (Alvarez excepted). We are merely buying a player we know well at a price that suits the club. If you had done that with Alonso or Rose Or Mvila etc you may not be in such a shitty mess. He was part of our squad, we have first ensured he stays there before looking to strengthen. Makes perfect sense. However you would prefer to sign Adam matthews and Donald love no doubt.

Look lad you're a f***ing idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back