Fat Spanish waiter to be given £70 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritchie and Clark weren't shit by any means

Clark played in a worse team than our current one. He looked out of his depth at premier league level

Where have I said that won't happen? It probably will, but he won't be a Sunderland player when he does.

What bile? You're the one that's jumped in laughing at players with international caps comparing them to a player that has zero international caps. Seems odd.

You compared Colback to Pickford.

Watch you dont fall after you massive backtrack there

Clark played in a worse team than our current one. He looked out of his depth at premier league level

Danny Simpson, Wes Morgan and Mark Albrighton have also looked severely out of their depth in premier league seasons too.

A different system and setup can work wonders on a player

No I didn't, I merely posted that it's a bit naive to be championing England call-ups when they are given out to some absolute shit at times.

Suppose you would possibly be able to spot a backtrack like after your nightmare last summer :lol:

No I didn't, I merely posted that it's a bit naive to be championing England call-ups when they are given out to some absolute shit at times.

Suppose you would possibly be able to spot a backtrack like after your nightmare last summer :lol:

Nice try but you arent deflecting this.

Your comment was to downplay Pickfords quality. Its backfired. You also suggested he wouldnt be a safc player. He will always be classed as a safc player as he is an academy player like Henderson.

Ritchie Clark and Atsu have never had a season like Pickfords had in the premier league

Your comment was to downplay Pickfords quality. Its backfired. You also suggested he wouldnt be a safc player. He will always be classed as a safc player as he is an academy player like Henderson.

Ritchie Clark and Atsu have never had a season like Pickfords had in the premier league

What? So if he went to Chelsea, spent a year as back up and the following season had an immense time in which he made the team of the year are you saying Sunderland could take credit?

If he moves to Everton, doesnt get a game ahead of Joel after a couple of mistakes does that also mean you would be responsible if he was shit?

Clark was in a team that finished that finished bottom only last season

Where have I downplayed Pickford's quality?

What? So if he went to Chelsea, spent a year as back up and the following season had an immense time in which he made the team of the year are you saying Sunderland could take credit?

If he moves to Everton, doesnt get a game ahead of Joel after a couple of mistakes does that also mean you would be responsible if he was shit?

Pickford is already performing at a top level so yes Sunderland take credit.

Your attempt to compare his call up to Colbacks was an attempt to recognise his quality was it or your usual trolling

Yes without West Ham Lampard doesnt make it

Trolling :lol: Don't be so precious (or ironic), man

Trolling :lol: Don't be so precious (or ironic), man

Precious :lol:

You could pick any player but 2 and call them shit but you chose Pickford. Thats trolling like.

Atsus a shit signing but I fear youll sign much better as you wouldnt waste 6m if funds were limited

You could pick any player but 2 and call them shit but you chose Pickford. Thats trolling like.

Atsus a shit signing but I fear youll sign much better as you wouldnt waste 6m if funds were limited
McClean :lol:

?

I didn't 'choose' Pickford at all, it was in reply to you rebutting the logical point of another Newcastle fan.

Calling our player(s) shit isn't trolling either like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back