Fallout 76

Yeah it's absolutely disgraceful - I mean put it this way, it's an exceptionally buggy game by Bethesda's standards - it's like a car with half an engine and a steering wheel made of cheese strings
Watched a video on youtube the other day (babyface or someone like that) and it looked very, very dull mind.

Don't worry...they're compensating folk by giving them enough atoms to buy a door :lol:
"Yeah we screwed you over with the cheap change of the bag....and the game price dropping £20 in a week....and the broken game.....and the terrible customer service emails....but here's £5 in-game credit to buy a door" that's heading towards EA leaves of pr.

"Yeah we screwed you over with the cheap change of the bag....and the game price dropping £20 in a week....and the broken game.....and the terrible customer service emails....but here's £5 in-game credit to buy a door" that's heading towards EA leaves of pr.

Bethesda have long since surpassed EA in that respect imo. The company that doesn't send review copies to sites if they get bad reviews previously :lol:

Their reason for the change of bag is f***ing disgusting too..."it wasn't cost effective"

Bethesda have long since surpassed EA in that respect imo. The company that doesn't send review copies to sites if they get bad reviews previously :lol:

Their reason for the change of bag is f***ing disgusting too..."it wasn't cost effective"
"Buy this solid *gold brick* now for £30000

*Will not contain gold but will be a housing brick spray painted gold"

To anybody thinking about buying the game here is something to consider.
2 days ago I was near the location called Whitespring which I had never visited. I received an automated warning that a Nuke was inbound and it showed the blast radius on the map. I was outside it and shielded by some hills so I was shielded from the blast but got a grandstand view of the mushroom cloud which was pretty damned impressive. Now what happens when a nuke detonates is that the area is highly radioactive and filled with high level or legendary enemies so I though "fuck that".
Today I decided to go have a look and it was magically restored to pristine condition but just as I went in the game froze and I had to use Task Manager to exit it.
I've tried to log in about 7 times now and every time the game freezes.
There's no option to load a previous save because there are none so it seems like all I can do is write off nearly two weeks play and start a new game.
Don't say you weren't warned.

To anybody thinking about buying the game here is something to consider.
2 days ago I was near the location called Whitespring which I had never visited. I received an automated warning that a Nuke was inbound and it showed the blast radius on the map. I was outside it and shielded by some hills so I was shielded from the blast but got a grandstand view of the mushroom cloud which was pretty damned impressive. Now what happens when a nuke detonates is that the area is highly radioactive and filled with high level or legendary enemies so I though "fuck that".
Today I decided to go have a look and it was magically restored to pristine condition but just as I went in the game froze and I had to use Task Manager to exit it.
I've tried to log in about 7 times now and every time the game freezes.
There's no option to load a previous save because there are none so it seems like all I can do is write off nearly two weeks play and start a new game.
Don't say you weren't warned.

Sounds like an absolute shambles of a game.

Just when I was going to hate Bethesda I clicked "Scan And Repair Game" on the launcher and it is now downloading a 31.63 GB file which will be complete in a mere four and a half hours. :cry:
They're releasing patches to fix bugs over the next few weeks but by then no fucker will be playing it.

This game was a blatant cash-grab from Bethesda and people aren't happy like. Some people paid £60 for this piece of shit man. :lol:

They're releasing patches to fix bugs over the next few weeks but by then no fucker will be playing it.

This game was a blatant cash-grab from Bethesda and people aren't happy like. Some people paid £60 for this piece of shit man. :lol:

Angry Joe paid $200 for it :lol:

Reminds me of no mans sky.

And alien colonial marines

He's a millionaire though
No Man's Sky was at least playable though. This shit has more bugs than a dossers bedsit. Has to be in the top 10 worst games ever released, easily.

Them refusing refunds is just an utter pisstake imo. The game doesn't even work half the time and they won't give refunds? Awful PR.

Back