F1 2020

Aston Martin are going to be a separate team in 2021 taking over Racing Point and Merc have said they won't supply RBR. I think they'll buy the IP from Honda, especially with the factory being so close.
I know. I was referring to the split
Aston Martin are going to be a separate team in 2021 taking over Racing Point and Merc have said they won't supply RBR. I think they'll buy the IP from Honda, especially with the factory being so close.
British designed built and powered and in British racing green 😎🇬🇧

Last edited:

Watch this space re red Bull aston Martin and MHPP
If Red Bull take the IP on that Honda unit will they also take some Honda factory lads as well?

How would ongoing engine development in 2021 work? Mercedes have stopped developing 2020 car and are already working on 2021.

And then undo it for 2022. (Red bull)

It seems a terrible position RB have engineered for themselves.

I’m guessing you know someone in the RB setup?

Last edited:
Provisionally 2021 will end in Jeddah after 22 races...

Brazil appears out, unless the promoter gets his shit together with liberty. Pretty much everywhere they missed this year is back.

Presume there’ll be a human rights shitstorm over a Saudi GP?

Brazil appears out, unless the promoter gets his shit together with liberty. Pretty much everywhere they missed this year is back.

That's a shame, as the two new tracks have hosted good races.

I cant see how there can be a shitstorm over the Saudi GP, I know there should be but I cant remember any major ones for bahrain, or the other middle east countries and there certainly wont be one for China. Seems like Suadi get all the flack yet others are allowed to do whatever they like as we either buy cheap plastic tat from them or go on holiday there.

thought it was in japan myself...
Me too, judging from the prime tv show & mclaren
Can't even realistically hire the staff, they're not going to want to move to the UK.

I cant see how there can be a shitstorm over the Saudi GP, I know there should be but I cant remember any major ones for bahrain, or the other middle east countries and there certainly wont be one for China. Seems like Suadi get all the flack yet others are allowed to do whatever they like as we either buy cheap plastic tat from them or go on holiday there.
Was it Qatar that make all those lasses submit to internal examinations the other day? I agree, the whole place just doesn't sit right with me. Pretending to share our values whilst absolutely not sharing our values is just lying, plain and simple.

Is the Honda engine factory in the uk?
Yes
Me too, judging from the prime tv show & mclaren
Can't even realistically hire the staff, they're not going to want to move to the UK.

Was it Qatar that make all those lasses submit to internal examinations the other day? I agree, the whole place just doesn't sit right with me. Pretending to share our values whilst absolutely not sharing our values is just lying, plain and simple.
The UK has the staff. We build the finest engines in trhe world. There was a reason why the Honda plant was here in the first place

Last edited:
Distinct lack of experience though - what about developing the car and setting it up on race days. Mick was always going to get a drive.

Never heard of Marzipan tho.

Battenburg!

Distinct lack of experience though - what about developing the car and setting it up on race days. Mick was always going to get a drive.

Never heard of Marzipan tho.

Battenburg!
Mazepin is probably the least popular driver in F2, he's overprivileged, not very talented, erratic, prone to petulance, an unfair and occasionally dangerous racer, and he finished 18th when his teammate won the F2 championship, oh and once physically attacked Callum Illot in the paddock leaving him with a black eye. He's a complete wanker.

His dad owns Uralchem and has three times as much money as Lawrence Stroll.

Basically he makes Lance Stroll look like a humble, deserving lovely young man with world beating talent.

Perfect replacement for Grosjean basically.

Last edited:

Back