F1 2020

Also said that he's going to be a "monster" and going up another level.

Whispers from Marinello that Ferrari are not happy with this year's car's performance in the wind tunnel so far. Interesting to see they've signed Antoine Leclerc to their driver academy too.

Hell be there as long as they've guaranteed him the best car.

It's the organisation too, which is principally down to Wolff
Also said that he's going to be a "monster" and going up another level.

Whispers from Marinello that Ferrari are not happy with this year's car's performance in the wind tunnel so far. Interesting to see they've signed Antoine Leclerc to their driver academy too.

I can't believe he can get better at 35.

He has more experience now and his race craft is often sublime but better than he was at 30...or even 23

Last edited:
Hopefully Lewis gets number 7, he’ll then go to Ferrari to replace Seb.

Dead season really with every team gearing up for the new cars in 2021

I think it could be the closest since 2010.

I can't see past the overall Mercedes package but Ferrari and Red Bull should be very close.

If the Renault powered cars can get in the mix two we could be in for a classic season

I think it could be the closest since 2010.

I can't see past the overall Mercedes package but Ferrari and Red Bull should be very close.

If the Renault powered cars can get in the mix two we could be in for a classic season
I would have thought that most teams will putt their emphasis on the 2021 package so will run similar set ups from last season. Time will tell...

He hasn't had the best car for two years.

That's an interesting statement.

I can see races over the past few seasons where the competition has had the better package but at no point would I say the Mercedes car was inferior for more than a handful of races.

Which races in particular were you thinking of?

Dead season really with every team gearing up for the new cars in 2021
I worry this too. In the other hand, the teams should, or at least, hopefully fight on a race by race basis. Could be fun.
He hasn't had the best car for two years.
Some races he has, but certainly not in many other occasions.

Let's face it, he's great at quali. And he didn't do so well this season. That's all about who has the best car.

I hope Lewis doesn’t tarnish his career by going to Ferrari. Controversy has followed them round for years. Bunch of cheats.
Id love Him to beat Schumacher though.
This, the only one I can see stopping him is Leclerc or possibly Max, Leclerc is going to be World Champ at some point like

Ferrari engines in the second half of last season were quicker than Mercedes, it was just the inferior team that let them down. If Merc have managed to squeeze a bit more BHP from the engine etc then it could be game on for them, testing sometimes doesn’t tell the full picture though. I hope Williams have improved their car, as they had Merc engines but were awful, see if they make testing on time too.

Back