F1 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m not convinced they’re going to be all that bad. Teams used to be late to testing all the time and performed fine, but nobody with a camera or notepad bothered to turn up in those days, let alone full live coverage. But I guess everything is so complex and data-driven these days they are missing a lot. But if the car is fast, it’s fast

They’ve also got two very good drivers, theoretically at least. Russell I rate above Norris and as for Kubica it all depends on his wrist over 20 full race distances.

Last edited:
I’m still unsure whether Mercedes have it all tuned down/sandbagging/not showing their hand yet. Or whether others have turned up the heat.

I don't understand how he can be confirmed in F1 without a superlicence. Is it a dispensation thing? I remember Ticktum was ruled out due to not having one.
Apparently he has qualified for his license, however the FIA have not confirmed the paperwork to him so officially he’s still a rookie... it’s just paperwork whereas Ticktum hasn’t qualified for his yet.

Russell I rate above Norris
I second that...

That's very strange, considering it's their power units
For what it’s worth, neither did last years car...

Logon or register to see this image

Or the year before...

Logon or register to see this image

In fact I couldnt see it on any of their previous cars going back to the 2013 Renault...

Last edited:
Indy 500 is around 5/6pm I think
Ooooh.

That's going to be ace then. I've found myself quite enjoying oval racing recently. I think it would be fantastic to be in the stadium too, compared to a traditional circuit - you can see everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back