F1 2019

Just sorted my team of drivers and cars for the new season. I still know nowt about any of this but I did alright last time so going to give it a go again.

Looks like the same SMB league is still there so I re-joined but it says the league is waiting the manager to re-activate it. If we are having a different league let me know, please.

But that is me all set and ready. Even made my predictions for the first race. :cool:

Just sorted my team of drivers and cars for the new season. I still know nowt about any of this but I did alright last time so going to give it a go again.

Looks like the same SMB league is still there so I re-joined but it says the league is waiting the manager to re-activate it. If we are having a different league let me know, please.

But that is me all set and ready. Even made my predictions for the first race. :cool:

I need to choose mine as well. Not the SMB league manager though.

I think that was obvious from the way Claire was talking. In 40 years they have never been late for testing. Sorry state of affairs.
Shame, have I hopes for George Russell too... perhaps Lando will be the leading rookie this year...

I guess they can take some hope from what McLaren have done in Barcelona in the last two weeks... wonder what odds you could get on McLaren front row lock out next weekend?

If I’ve read this right, F1 has a new theme tune...

As music videos goes - this is a bit f***ing mental...

Son of laika signs for Ferrari & is faster than Kvyat...

Can't see anything why that shouldn't be the case.
could make the closing laps marginally more interesting, i recall vettel often getting wrong for setting a fastest lap for red bull when they would be running away with a race...

Back