F1 2019

i think they are against this because it could result in the championship being won on a Saturday.
So be it. It could be won the Sunday before that Sunday. Anything can happen.

At last if its won on a Saturday, tickets have already been sold, and its too late!

1 point?! 25 for a win, seems a bit pointless.

Mclaren and Williams may as well stay in the pits until the last part of the race and do a head to head shootout to save on tyres. :lol:
i think mclaren could have a decent season, i do hope they werent trying the old Sauber trick of running the car under weight in order to top the timings and attract sponsors...

as for Williams, by all accounts that car won't ever be able to top the fastest lap charts - in baku they'll get out-qualified by the locals...

Logon or register to see this image

At last if its won on a Saturday, tickets have already been sold, and its too late!
but then no one will tune in on the telly for the dead-rubber of a race...

Last edited:
Its great watch, the more episodes in the more politics get exposed Horner is a right little tosser, just a little gutted that Merc and Ferrari never really took part in it.

I'm only 2 episodes in but enjoying it so far.

Personally I'm glad that Mercedes and Ferrari aren't featured, would have just become an extended advert for them with not a huge deal of drama to focus on and a load of corporate Merc drivel from Toto Wolf etc. I like prefer how it follows the midfield lot.

If I’ve read this right, F1 has a new theme tune...

As music videos goes - this is a bit f***ing mental...

Son of laika signs for Ferrari & is faster than Kvyat...

They've confirmed that Brian Tyler's song will still be the official tune for race intros.

I've listened to the Chemical Brothers song a few times and it doesn't do anything for me whatsoever, bizarre choice of group to produce an official f1 song in 2019 imo.

Last edited:
I’ve always thought driver and teams should be separate. Separate funding/sponsors. Separate championships.
10 teams x 2 cars.
20 drivers
20 races

Each driver drives twice for the same team.

Fair as fuck.

The rumours are that he's left Sky, and that's why they hired Karun.

Karun's been getting pelters for it on twitter, but its hardly his fault.

Just googled it, looks like that's not the case. Good

Sky Sports confirm Ted Kravitz will remain for 2019 F1 coverage

I seen that too about Ted apparently returning, must have been some fall out initially.

Bit harsh of people to slag off Chandok, might not be as slick on TV as Kravitz but his technical knowledge is second to none. I was gutted when Gary Anderson (ex Jordan designer) left the BBC coverage a few years ago, I thought he was brilliant as well.

i`ve just finished the series and its a fantastic watch, really happy the placed a lot of time on Roman Grosjean showed a different side too him, although his Team principle was borderline bullying the bloke, Magnusen also came across well didn't realise his rivalry with Hulkenberg was that deep.

I was gutted when Gary Anderson (ex Jordan designer) left the BBC coverage a few years ago, I thought he was brilliant as well.
he's all over the motorsport.com video content, doing what he always did...

Just got round to watching the Williams program on BBC this week. Always liked Frank, had his critics but he’s done well for himself.
do you not think he comes across as one of the biggest selfish pricks the world has seen? i suspect being packed off to boarding school so young, and for so long may have something to do with it... but he's so un-remorseful for living the life as an emotional (unt...

hats off to the Williams family for endorsing a warts & all project, when there appeared to be more warts than all...

Last edited:
he's all over the motorsport.com video content, doing what he always did...

do you not think he comes across as one of the biggest selfish pricks the world has seen? i suspect being packed off to boarding school so young, and for so long may have something to do with it... but he's so un-remorseful for living the life as an emotional (unt...

hats off to the Williams family for endorsing a warts & all project, when there appeared to be more warts than all...

I get what you mean but I kind of admire that attitude of doing whatever it takes to win.

I think he could have read his wife’s book mind. He is planning on reading it before he dies but he might never get that chance, you don’t know what’s around the corner.

I seen one a few year back where Claire was talking about the Senna crash and how he handled it. Pretty much the same but he was honest about it.

I seen that too about Ted apparently returning, must have been some fall out initially.

Bit harsh of people to slag off Chandok, might not be as slick on TV as Kravitz but his technical knowledge is second to none. I was gutted when Gary Anderson (ex Jordan designer) left the BBC coverage a few years ago, I thought he was brilliant as well.
Been watching him do some technical analysis videos for Autosport on youtube, seems to know his coconuts.

i`ve just finished the series and its a fantastic watch, really happy the placed a lot of time on Roman Grosjean showed a different side too him, although his Team principle was borderline bullying the bloke, Magnusen also came across well didn't realise his rivalry with Hulkenberg was that deep.

Just watching it now and how they make out Carlos Sainz is living his dream (which I’m sure he is) but completely ignoring the fact he got his start because his dad was world rally champion is a bit disingenuous like.

Back