F1 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has F1 gone back to the world champion driving with the number 1 on his car? #oldskool

Also... this weeks F1 podcast with Emmo - highly highly recommend listening to it... especially him talking about Senna... :cry:

Has F1 gone back to the world champion driving with the number 1 on his car? #oldskool

Also... this weeks F1 podcast with Emmo - highly highly recommend listening to it... especially him talking about Senna... :cry:

He’s asked for special permission to run it

Got that to listen to !

Would love to see it go back to '91 i was 7 watching Mansell n Senna drivers with a full tank n tyres that would last n they'd have to manage and aero a lot less complicated than now !

I'd cancel practise 3, being back the warm up on Sunday morning aswell as stickered new tyres was watching the Billy Monger doc n had a nostalgic smile at seeing them

Formula E moves to the BBC
Formula E: BBC to broadcast electric road races for first time

Races for the series will be featured live on the BBC Sport website, BBC iPlayer and BBC Red Button.

Not bad, I might actually get into FE next season. I've found it really hard to follow in the last couple of years.
New cars next year too, and more open on development, like a proper constructors series.

And also we will see more and more good, young, up and coming drivers arrive - I hope. With chances getting a seat in F1 extremely limited I can see young drivers moving over to FE.

They reckon the risk of rain is 40%, in a desert? ???

I've got a feeling Hamilton's car won't do many laps.

f***ing hell

Last edited:
the halo no doubt has its advantages and clearly protects the head. ridiculous how long it took to get out of the car there though. got a real problem if the car was badly on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back