F1 2018

yes, but it was only because ocon took out max when he was in the lead and overtaking the back marker.

No doubt the back marker was at fault, but had that been Hamilton with a comfortable lead, he would probably have had enough common sense to avoid contact, rather than put his position at risk.
Something Max is sadly lacking.

I see the two involved in that little bit of afters have been ordered in front of the stewards.

No doubt the back marker was at fault, but had that been Hamilton with a comfortable lead, he would probably have had enough common sense to avoid contact, rather than put his position at risk.
Something Max is sadly lacking.
that's something lewis made clear after the race.

I see the two involved in that little bit of afters have been ordered in front of the stewards.
Rightly so. Bringing the sport into disrepute comes to mind. I suspect max will be getting points on his licence.

See Max got ‘two days public service’ as a punishment. . ? beeb suggest he’ll do some educational activities with the FIA. Doesn’t seem much of a punishment really :confused:

See Max got ‘two days public service’ as a punishment. . ? beeb suggest he’ll do some educational activities with the FIA. Doesn’t seem much of a punishment really :confused:
If it is something he'd usually get paid for them it'll hit him in the pocket for what that's worth
Three poor Stewarding decisions this weekend. Vettel Vs Scales, Hamilton Vs Sirotkin and Verstsppen Vs Ocon (round 2).
Could also Hamilton Vs Kimi in qualy too.

If it is something he'd usually get paid for them it'll hit him in the pocket for what that's worth
Three poor Stewarding decisions this weekend. Vettel Vs Scales, Hamilton Vs Sirotkin and Verstsppen Vs Ocon (round 2).
Could also Hamilton Vs Kimi in qualy too.
I was drunk for most of the weekend and only watched the race which meant I managed to catch Verstappen v Ocon.

What happened with the other ones?

I was drunk for most of the weekend and only watched the race which meant I managed to catch Verstappen v Ocon.

What happened with the other ones?
Vettel Vs Scales: Vettel under investigation for 'destroying' FIA weighbridge scales

Hamilton Vs Sirotkin: Brazilian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton and Sergey Sirotkin nearly collide in Q2 - video | Formula 1®

Can't find a separate article for the Hamilton Vs Kimi one but there were arguments Hamilton got in Kimi's way on the last corner while he was on a hot lap.

Formula E moves to the BBC
Formula E: BBC to broadcast electric road races for first time

Races for the series will be featured live on the BBC Sport website, BBC iPlayer and BBC Red Button.

Not bad, I might actually get into FE next season. I've found it really hard to follow in the last couple of years.
New cars next year too, and more open on development, like a proper constructors series.
interesting...

might need to work on the tracks next... i get that they may not be able to use the proper f1 tracks just yet (think they're still gonna only use half the monaco circuit) - but the berlin one at templehoff looks a bit silly to me...

Logon or register to see this image

Back