F1 2018

the after race podium room was good. Lewis, "he's allowed to unlap himself and you've got more to lose". No doubt Ocon was in the wrong but that's some sound advice for Max.
Max didn't look best pleased at Lewis for reminding him of that fact. Just goes to show what experience and maturity does for you in the heat of the moment.

As Martin Brundle said, if Max had spent a bit less time giving Ocon the finger, he might have caught up.

the after race podium room was good. Lewis, "he's allowed to unlap himself and you've got more to lose". No doubt Ocon was in the wrong but that's some sound advice for Max.
fair enough, but lewis needs to remember he's the ultimate sour puss post race\quali when its not gone his way - he's not pushed anyone round (massa got physical one time) but he can very easily have a face like a smacked arse...

Christian Horner was a disgrace there, saying that Ocon was lucky that Max only pushed him, the drivers are payed massive amounts of money as professionals, act like it, they're not acting like good role models.

shame that, i like horner, i think max is brilliant - but this shows they need to get a grip - its not like senna lamping eddie irvine thankfully - but then max aint senna either.

fair enough, but lewis needs to remember he's the ultimate sour puss post race\quali when its not gone his way - he's not pushed anyone round (massa got physical one time) but he can very easily have a face like a smacked arse...

shame that, i like horner, i think max is brilliant - but this shows they need to get a grip - its not like senna lamping eddie irvine thankfully - but then max aint senna either.
I'm not sure if he's worse than Vettel?
I like Max as well, but he's way out of order here.

Christian Horner was a disgrace there, saying that Ocon was lucky that Max only pushed him, the drivers are payed massive amounts of money as professionals, act like it, they're not acting like good role models.
I missed that what did he say?
100% correct. Suppose he'd already seen it, and was trying to make the best of it?

Lewis said to Max, something like "he is allowed to unlap himself, and in that situation, its you who has everything to lose".

In the presser, Max said something like "Its all well and good saying I had the most to lose.........."

I like Max as well, but he's way out of order here.
just seen this posted on twitter, slightly ironically...

back-markers taking out potential race winners at interlargos is a "thing"... happened in 2001 when montoya lost his victory when lapping verstappen...

jos though... :lol:

I'm not sure if he's worse than Vettel?
i think im referring to his entire demeaner, not that he complains verbally - but physically he's like a smacked arse... perhaps its because he's so hyper when he's winning that its quite the contrast.

What sort of face do expect him to have when he’s been cheated and almost deliberately taken out so many times.

Looking back at some of the shite he’s had to tolerate, not only from cheating drivers but from the racing authorities also, I think he’s been remarkably well restrained.

Surprised nobody has commented on that tantalising display of fanny on the podium.
Everyone a most definite wad..:D

Back