F1 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
yawwnnnn why do they call it motor racing? , when its a bloody procession, must be like watching Chelsea playing Sunderland every week.

Good read that, I wonder how much impact the sidepod design has had on Ferrari's performance - I still think Merc were hiding true pace, although it could be interesting if not.

i think that Merc have peaked and the others are catching up, whether that is because theyve been running a Ross Brawn car and that time frame has run out etc is speculation on my part .

i think that Merc have peaked and the others are catching up, whether that is because theyve been running a Ross Brawn car and that time frame has run out etc is speculation on my part .
F1 is fairly cyclical so I wouldn't be surprised if they have, your assumption is highly possible. It will certainly make it a more interesting season if there is some genuine competition.
I'd quite like to see Max battling it out at the front and shaking it up, personally I think seeing him going toe to toe with Hamilton would be great to watch. We's also soon see if Hamilton is indeed a good racer, or if he is just fast.

F1 is fairly cyclical so I wouldn't be surprised if they have, your assumption is highly possible. It will certainly make it a more interesting season if there is some genuine competition.
I'd quite like to see Max battling it out at the front and shaking it up, personally I think seeing him going toe to toe with Hamilton would be great to watch. We's also soon see if Hamilton is indeed a good racer, or if he is just fast.
Ah the eternal Hamilton question I've been saying fir years. " even I know when the gas pedal is "

Is he involved with any team in a senior capacity this season?
Brilliant engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back