F1 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes but Mercedes are a German company marra.

Does this man look English to you?

Logon or register to see this image

That's probably racist like

Merc - Owned by Germans, but the F1 team was a British company they bought, and based in Britain and the engine is from another British company they bought and are based in Britian. Yet considered German
McLaren - Owned, essentially, by arabs. Yet considered British.

Something not quite right there.

Merc - Owned by Germans, but the F1 team was a British company they bought, and based in Britain and the engine is from another British company they bought and are based in Britian. Yet considered German
McLaren - Owned, essentially, by arabs. Yet considered British.

Something not quite right there.
both are british as is MHPP

i hope they have a better season, last year they lost big time on in race tactics too so they need to up their game if they want vettel to stand on the top step... they'll win this season, but not in australia.
Vettel should have won in Australia last year but they put soft tyres on instead of mediums...

Vettel should have won in Australia last year but they put soft tyres on instead of mediums...
agreed - for whatever reason Ferrari just seemed one step behind merc when it came to in-race tactics. hopefully they up their game this season but i still can't see beyond hamilton for the opener - unless someone takes him out.

agreed - for whatever reason Ferrari just seemed one step behind merc when it came to in-race tactics. hopefully they up their game this season but i still can't see beyond hamilton for the opener - unless someone takes him out.
The James Allison situation seemed to impact on the whole team. Hopefully now they have more stability behind the scenes we'll see a better showing from them this time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back